In case you intend to travel to Malawi anytime soon, keep in mind that most nationalities need a visa to enter the country. Even so, there is good news ahead. In 2019, Malawi decided to start issuing electronic visas for business and tourism purposes. So, if you find yourself among the eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Malawi eVisa online. That is something iVisa can help you with. We ensure a smooth and fast online application process. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Guinean citizens apply for a Malawi eVisa?
Yes. Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Guinea are eligible for a Malawi eVisa.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
You will be happy to learn that the requirements for a Malawi eVisa are not complicated to achieve. You will need a few documents and some information, but most of them may already be at your disposal. Here is a list of what you must have on hand:
- Passport - make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - after your application is approved, the Malawi eVisa is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. You should have a hard copy on you just in case the soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Is the online application process for a Malawi eVisa complicated?
No. It is quite simple, actually. Once you have everything necessary for the application process, all that remains for you to do is to fill in an online application form. iVisa can help you with it if necessary. All you have to do is reach out to our customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form has two steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time, while the second wants you to handle the payment and review your form. When you are finished, submit your request, and if approved, iVisa will send you the travel document you want in the timeframe of your choosing.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not necessarily. Since people have different needs, iVisa created three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application. That way, you can have your travel document precisely when you need it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing time - it takes 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to arrive
- Rush processing time - you must wait 7 days for your application to be processed completely
- Super Rush processing time - your travel document is ready within just 5 days
How much does it cost to obtain a Malawi eVisa online?
The cost of a Malawi eVisa varies according to which processing speed option you select for your application. Therefore, the faster the processing, the more you are charged. Keep in mind that the prices listed below already include the service fees.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity period of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa keeps its validity for 90 days after issued.
Is the Malawi eVisa a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Malawi with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa allows its holder to stay in Malawi for not longer than 30 days Per Entry.