Do you want to spend your vacation in Malawi? Or perhaps you have business there? Either way, you may need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. Nevertheless, there is some good news as well. Malawi adopted the electronic visa system in 2019, and all eligible nationalities can apply for a Malawi eVisa online. If you are among them, iVisa can assist you with the online application process. Are you interested in learning more about the Malawi eVisa? Then you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Honduran citizens apply for a Malawi eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Honduras are among the numerous nationalities that are eligible for a Malawi eVisa.
What documents and information do I need to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The process of obtaining a Malawi eVisa does not imply too much effort on your part. The requirements are easy to meet. All you need are the documents and information listed below.
- Passport - make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - after your application is approved, the Malawi eVisa is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. You should have a hard copy on you just in case the soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Is the online application process for a Malawi eVisa complicated?
Not even a little bit. iVisa created a process that you should be done with in a matter of minutes. After you make sure that you meet the requirements, all you have to do is to fill in the application form. It consists of two steps. One, you have to fill in your general information and choose a processing time for your application, and two, you are required to make the payment and review the provided information. Then, click on the submit button, and iVisa takes it from there.
Should you need help during the application process, feel free to contact iVisa's customer support. It can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7, and it is completely free of charge.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
That depends on the choice you make. Using iVisa as your online visa service means that you are given the opportunity to decide the timeframe in which your application is processed. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you. Your options are:
- Standard processing time - it takes 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to arrive
- Rush processing time - you must wait 7 days for your application to be processed completely
- Super Rush processing time - your travel document is ready within just 5 days
How much does it cost to obtain a Malawi eVisa online?
The cost of a Malawi eVisa is not fixed. It depends on how quickly you want to have your request processed. Basically, when you choose the processing speed of your application, you decide on a price as well. Here are the fees for all three options:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
Service fees are included.
What is the validity period of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa expires 90 days after issued.
Is the Malawi eVisa a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time am I allowed to spend in Malawi with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa ensures a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.