Do you intend to travel to Malawi? One of the first things you have to do is check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Since most nationalities do, chances are that you do as well. Even so, you will be pleased to learn that about 200 nationalities have access to Malawi's electronic visa system. As a result, you can obtain a Malawi eVisa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process if that is what you want. In case you want to learn more about the Malawi eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below should help clear a few things up for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Japanese citizens eligible for a Malawi eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Japan have access to a Malawi eVisa.
What must I prepare for the online application process?
Our advice is to first put together everything necessary and then fill in the application form. That should ensure a smoother online application process. Here is a list of what you are going to need:
- Passport - according to Malawi's visa policy, the passport of the applicant must remain valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - keep in mind that the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - the Malawi eVisa you apply for will be sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that you print a hard copy just in case of system failure that prevents the verification of a soft copy.
- Means of payment - you can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well
What should I know about the online application form?
There is nothing complicated about the application form you have to fill in. Most people spend only a few minutes on it. But, if you have questions or need some assistance, feel free to contact iVisa's customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of two steps. The first one is interested in your general information and wants you to choose a processing speed for your application, while the second requires you to make the payment and review your form. You should make sure that the provided information does not contain mistakes. Otherwise, your Malawi eVisa will be invalid. When you are finished, all that is left for you to do is submit your application. iVisa takes care of the rest.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to be ready?
Not at all. What you should know is that you can choose the timeframe in which your Malawi eVisa arrives. That is because iVisa lets you choose between three processing speed options. Your choices are as follows:
- Standard processing time - it takes 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing time - you have to wait 7 days for your request to be ready
- Super Rush processing time - your eVisa arrives within just 5 days
What is the cost of an online application process?
It depends. The cost of a Malawi eVisa is decided by your application's processing speed. The faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa ensure?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How long can I stay in Malawi with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa allows you to stay in Malawi not longer than 30 days Per Entry.