As a Jordanian citizen, you can skip a trip to the Malawian embassy if you wish to take a trip to Malawi. That is because, as of November 2019, the citizens of Jordan can apply for a Malawi eVisa online. If you want, iVisa can assist you with the online application process so that you do not get tangled in all the bureaucracy of the embassy. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa and the online application process, we urge you to read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I prepare for the online application process?
To successfully apply for a Malawi eVisa, you have to meet a few requirements. However, that should not be a difficult task. You may have some of the necessary documents and information already. What an online application process needed are as follows:
- Passport - you should take a look at your passport's expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - you will receive your Malawi eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. It is recommended that you print it out before departure just in case your soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
There is nothing difficult about the online application process. When you are ready, you can proceed to fill in the online application form. It should take just a few minutes. Besides, if you need help, iVisa's customer support is reachable 24/7 at no charge.
The form you are asked to complete has two steps. During the first one, you are asked to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you must decide on a processing speed for your application as well. The second step wants you to review your form so that it does not contain inaccurate information and make the payment. When you are through, click on the submit button, and that is all. iVisa takes it from there.
How long does it take for my Malawi eVisa to be sent to me?
Not long. However, as mentioned above, you get to choose a processing speed for your application. All that iVisa does is to provide you with three options so that you can get your eVisa at the right moment. You have the following options:
- Standard processing time - you have to wait 8 Business Days for your Malawi eVisa to be sent to you
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 Business Days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes only 5 Business Days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Malawi eVisa is determined by your application's processing speed. The cost increases with each option. Below, you will find a list of prices. They already include the service fees.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after issued.
How much time do I get to stay in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa grants a stay of not more than 30 days Per Entry.