The citizens of Kazakhstan who want to take a trip to Malawi need to first obtain a visa. Fortunately, Malawi joined the countries that issue electronic visas, which means that as a Kazakhstani, you can apply for a Malawi eVisa online. iVisa can provide assistance in that department by providing a fast and smooth online application process. If you wish to know more about the Malawi eVisa, the answers to the most frequent questions below should be of help.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I prepare for the online application process?
To apply for a Malawi eVisa, you have to meet a few requirements. However, that should not be very hard since the necessary documents and information are quite common and easy to obtain. Here is a list of what you will need:
- Passport - you should take a look at your passport's expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - you will receive your Malawi eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. It is recommended that you print it out before departure just in case your soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
You will find that the online process of getting a Malawi eVisa is incredibly easy. After you gather everything necessary, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It consists of two steps. During the first one, you have to fill in the blanks with personal information, travel dates, and passport details. At this point, you will also be asked to choose a timeframe in which your application will be processed. Step number two focuses on payment and revision. After you do everything you are supposed to, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
While the online application process is simple, iVisa provides customer support service 24/7 at no charge. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are experiencing difficulties.
How long does it take for my Malawi eVisa to be sent to me?
It is up to you. iVisa provides you with three processing speed options for your application so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - you have to wait 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to be sent to you
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes only 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
That depends. The cost of your Malawi eVisa is established when you choose the processing speed for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your request to be processed, the higher the cost. The prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after issued.
How much time do I get to stay in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa ensures a stay of not more than 30 days Per Entry.