In November 2019, Malawi started to issue electronic visas for the citizens of about 200 countries. The citizens of Kyrgyzstan are among them. So, if you are a Kyrgyzstani citizen and you want to travel to Malawi for tourism or business purposes, you have the option of obtaining a Malawi eVisa online. That is something iVisa can provide assistance with. Do you want to know more about the Malawi eVisa and the online application process? Read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I prepare for the online application process?
As far as the requirements for a Malawi eVisa are concerned, there is no reason for concern. The list is not long, and the items on it are usually easy to obtain. Here is a list of what an online application process requires:
- Passport - you should take a look at your passport's expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - you will receive your Malawi eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. It is recommended that you print it out before departure just in case your soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
You should not experience any difficulties going through the online application process because it is as easy as it can get. Once you gather together what is necessary, you have to fill in an online application form. You should be done with it in just a few minutes, but if you need help, feel free to contact iVisa's customer support. It is at your disposal non-stop and free of charge.
The form is split into two steps. The first one expects you to input your personal information, and to choose a processing time for your application. The second step wants you to make sure of the accuracy of the provided information and to cover the payment. Once that is done, you can submit your request, and that is pretty much it. You are done.
How long does it take for my Malawi eVisa to be sent to me?
That is up to you. One of the benefits of using iVisa as your visa service is that you are at liberty to choose the processing speed for your application that you are most comfortable with. To that effect, iVisa presents you with three options:
- Standard processing time - you have to wait 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to be sent to you
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes only 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
It depends. The faster you want your Malawi eVisa to be ready, the more you will have to pay for it. The prices for all available options are as follows:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after issued.
How much time do I get to stay in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
As a Malawi eVisa holder, you cannot stay in Malawi for a period that goes beyond 30 days Per Entry.