Lebanese citizens who want to take a trip to Malawi for either tourism or business purposes are required to get a visa in advance. Even so, Malawi introduced the electronic visa in November 2019, and the citizens of Lebanon can now get a Malawi eVisa. The application process is entirely online, and if you need assistance with it, iVisa is more than happy to help. Also, if you want to know more about the Malawi eVisa, we recommend that you take a look at the answers to the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I prepare for the online application process?
As you are about to see, the requirements for a Malawi eVisa are pretty easy to meet. There are not many, and they are usually easy to acquire. Here is a list of requirements:
- Passport - you should take a look at your passport's expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - you will receive your Malawi eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. It is recommended that you print it out before departure just in case your soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
Please note that depending on your personal travel circumstances, more documentation may be required. You will be notified if that is the case.
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The process of getting a Malawi eVisa online could not be more straightforward. After you gather everything necessary, you will have to fill in an online form that consists of two easy steps. The first one just focuses on basic information and processing time, while the second revolves around payment and review. As soon as you do everything necessary, you can submit your request, and you are done. It is that simple!
Bear in mind that if you need help or have questions, iVisa's customer support is open 24/7. The service does not come with an extra charges.
How long does it take for my Malawi eVisa to be sent to me?
You choose a timeframe in which your application is processed. iVisa is aware that people have different needs, which is why you are provided with three processing speed options. Just choose the one that is most convenient for you. Your options are:
- Standard processing time - you have to wait 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to be sent to you
- Rush processing time - your application is readywithin 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes only 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The Malawi eVisa is not expensive, but keep in mind that the cost depends on how fast you want your application to be processed. The slower the processing, the lower the amount. The prices can be seen below. The service fees have already been added.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after issued.
How much time do I get to stay in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa allows its holder to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Malawi.