The citizens of South Korea are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Malawi eVisa. Malawi introduced the electronic visa in November 2019, so as a South Korean citizen, you are no longer required to get your Malawi visa from an embassy if you plan on traveling there. iVisa's goal is to make the online application process as effortless as possible for you. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa, please read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What must I prepare for the online application process?
You should not experience any issues in putting together the requirements for a Malawi eVisa because they are not out of the ordinary. Many applicants already have the necessary documents and information. You will need the following:
- Passport - you should take a look at your passport's expiry date and make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must follow the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - you will receive your Malawi eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. It is recommended that you print it out before departure just in case your soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The online process of acquiring a Malawi eVisa does not represent a challenge whatsoever. Just ensure you meet the requirements and fill in an online application form. The latter is simple and short. It consists of two steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time, while the second expects you to handle the payment and revise your form. Do not forget to check for typos. Then, all you have to do is submit your application, and you are done.
How long does it take for my Malawi eVisa to be sent to me?
That depends. Using iVisa's services means that you are given the opportunity to select the timeframe in which your Malawi eVisa arrives. You will get three processing speed options for your application so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here are your options:
- Standard processing time - you have to wait 8 days for your Malawi eVisa to be sent to you
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes only 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
Again, that is not fixed. Each processing time option comes with its own price. The faster the processing, the more you will be charged for your Malawi eVisa. Here are the prices for all three choices:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
Service fees are included.
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa and how many entries does it cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it maintains its validity for 90 days after issued.
How much time do I get to stay in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
If you hold a Malawi eVisa, you can stay in Malawi for 30 days Per Entry.