Are you thinking of visiting Malaysia? This item is custom-made for you. Here at iVisa.com, we help you if you are from India with your Malaysia Tourist Visa fees for Indian citizens.
Continue reading to learn how to do this process easily, calmly, and quickly, but first, here we answer the most popular questions about this visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID-19 restrictions for Kenya?
You know that today, traveling has changed due to the COVID-19 disease. Now each country takes the necessary restrictions to combat and control the virus. For this reason, Malaysia is no exception.
We invite you to review our product page before making your trip so that you know all the requirements and regulations before entering this country.
What is the Malaysia Tourist Visa, and how do I apply for it?
The tourist visa for citizens of India is a multiple entry visa. This visa is available only for citizens of India.
How long is the Malaysia Tourist Visa valid for citizens of India?
The citizens of India can apply for a multiple entry visa, which is valid for 90 days. However, they can also apply for a single entry visa, which is also valid for 90 days. It is up to you which one to choose according to your travel needs.
Interesting? Yes, it is! You have 2 options to apply for your Malaysia Tourist Visa.
What documents do I need for the Malaysia Tourist Visa?
To apply for your Malaysia Tourist Visa, you need to have the following documents at hand:
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Credit/debit card for payment.
- Recent passport-size photo.
- Copy of the passport’s main page.
- Travel itinerary.
- Return flight ticket with E-Ticket Number (For Indian nationals who want to apply online).
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation. The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- Birth certificate for minors.
- Cover letter.
What are the Malaysia tourist visa fees for Indian citizens, and the processing times?
The Malaysia Tourist Visa depends on your budget. At iVisa.com, we offer a price of 80 USD for a processing time of 6 business days.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course, you can trust iVisa.com. We are here for you, for all your visa processes, in this case, for your Malaysia Tourist Visa fees for Indian citizens process. We have the necessary experience to provide you with the perfect advice.
You can see our client reviews, so you can learn more about the experiences of our clients.
Where can I find more information?
If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate for a moment to contact us. We are here for you 24/7 with a great customer support team to clear the doubts regarding your Malaysia Tourist Visa fees for Indian citizens.
Now you know about your Malaysia Tourist Visa fees for Indian citizens. We want to share with you some recommendations for your trip.
Reasons to visit Malaysia:
- 1) Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia, is a cosmopolitan metropolis with an exciting mix of cultures and religions. The city has many historical sites such as Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, National Mosque, Kampong Glam, Batu Caves, etc.
- 2) The beaches in Penang are some of the best beaches in Asia. They have white sand and clear waters.
- 3) The food in Malaysia is delicious, so do not forget to try out their local dishes like Nasi Lemak (a dish that usually consists of rice, anchovies, fried shallots, coconut milk, turmeric, chili paste, and peanuts), Char Kuey Teow (Chinese-style noodles with bean sprouts, eggs, prawns, cockles, corns, bamboo shoots, Chinese sausages and dried shrimps). Other popular dishes include Hainanese Chicken Rice, Mee Goreng (fried noodles with vegetables), Ayam Masak Merah (red chicken curry), Ikan Bakar (grilled fish) and Sayur Lodeh (vegetables in spicy gravy). Another must-try is nasi lemak, which is made from rice flour instead of wheat flour.
- 4) If you love shopping, then be sure to visit the famous KLCC or Central Market located at Jalan Raja Chulan. This market offers everything from clothes to souvenirs.