How to Apply: eNTRI Visa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eNTRI Visa
In March 2017, the Government of Malaysia introduced the Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI) facility, which allows citizens from India to visit Malaysia for up to 15 days in Total. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online payment is completed. The document must be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
The major advantage of the eNTRI visa is that travelers can receive the document in just one hour if they select super rush processing. This is because the eNTRI visa does not require a travel review by the Malaysian government and is issued automatically if you meet the visa requirements.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Current passport scan (valid for at least 6 months after estimated entry into Malaysia)
Passport photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months)
Travel Itinerary showing flight details (confirmed return flight ticket)
Proof of accommodation (hotel booking)
Birth certificate (for underage children)
Please note: The Malaysian government may require additional documentation. We will inform you ASAP if this is the case.
The cost of a Malaysia eNTRI visa is USD 21.50.
Additionally, there is a service fee that varies according to the processing time you choose:
Standard Processing: USD 35.00
Rush Processing: USD 65.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 85.00
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 1 hour
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Burkina Faso
- St Kitts & Nevis
- Central African Republic
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Your eNTRI visa printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation (Host invitation letter/Hotel Booking/Airbnb booking, Booking.com Confirmation etc)
- MALAYSIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Updated Information for Malaysia Visa Extension
- What happens if I overstay my Malaysia Visa?
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR NEPALESE
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Malaysia eNTRI visa requirements
- Malaysia ENTRI visa photo requirements
- Malaysia eNTRI meaning
- Malaysia ENTRI for Indian citizens
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- MALAYSIA ENTRI VISA FEES AND COST
- THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION ENTRI NOTE
- Malaysia Electronic Visa for Indian Citizens
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- How to do a Malaysia immigration ENTRI note check
- Malaysia Visa | Transit eNTRI and e-Visa
- How to get a Malaysia ENTRI online
- Can I get a Malaysia ENTRI visa online?
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.