How to Apply: Embassy Registration
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur
Why Register with the Embassy
Required Information to Apply
Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:
- your contact details change,
- your civil status changes,
- you are going back to your home country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- Scan of your passport (Valid for at least 6 months after entry into Malaysia)
- Passport photograph of the applicant (Taken within the last 6 months)
- Travel Itinerary showing flight details (confirmed and returned flight ticket)
- Proof of accommodation
- Birth certificate (for underage children)
- If staying with a friend/relative, you must provide a cover letter which includes the following information: Addressed to the Immigration Officer, Name and passport number, Name and address of friend/relative, Scanned ID of the friend/relative and Dates of travel.
Note: The government may require additional documentation after submission, which we will inform you of if this is the case.
- Standard Processing Time: 6 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Your e-VISA printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation (Host invitation letter/Hotel Booking/Airbnb booking, Booking.com Confirmation etc)
- China, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Pakistan, Serbia and Montenegro
You can use the following as the example:
Dear Immigration Officer,
My name is [Your Name] and my passport number is [Passport #].
I will be visiting Malaysia between the dates of [Start date] and [End date].
I will be staying with [name of host], who is my [relation of host] and currently resides in [host address].
On a case-by-case basis, the Malaysian Government may request a traveler to have a personal interview at the nearest Malaysian Embassy.
This does not happens very often, but we will notify you of all the details regarding the interview should it be required.
Details that we will send you by email regarding your interview will include:
- VENUE: Malaysia Embassy XXXX
- ADDRESS: XXX
- CONTACTS: XXX
- Phone Number : XXX
- Email : XXXXX@xxx.gov.my
- Interview Session: DATE & TIME
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- MALAYSIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Updated Information for Malaysia Visa Extension
- What happens if I overstay my Malaysia Visa?
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR NEPALESE
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Malaysia eNTRI visa requirements
- Malaysia ENTRI visa photo requirements
- Malaysia eNTRI meaning
- Malaysia ENTRI for Indian citizens
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- MALAYSIA ENTRI VISA FEES AND COST
- THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION ENTRI NOTE
- Malaysia Electronic Visa for Indian Citizens
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- How to do a Malaysia immigration ENTRI note check
- Malaysia Visa | Transit eNTRI and e-Visa
- How to get a Malaysia ENTRI online
- Can I get a Malaysia ENTRI visa online?
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.