How to Apply: Health Declaration────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Health Declaration
Taking into account the new measures taken by the Maldivian government to stop the spread of COVID-19, all travelers will need to obtain the new Maldives Health Declaration to enter the beautiful and tropical country.
Protecting the safety of travelers and citizens of The Maldives is extremely important for the authorities, which is why this measure will be implemented for all travelers, no exception.
Also, from July 19th all locals and expatriate work permit holders who arrive in Maldives must complete a home quarantine of 14 days.
Tourists travelling to Maldives will have to stay in their resort or liveaboard vessel until departure from the country.
Fortunately, you can get your Maldives Health Declaration on our iVisa page. Our team will take care of processing your document with responsibility and efficiency.
All you will need to do is to complete the application form and our team will take care of it. Once it’s ready we will send it right away to your email address so you can print it, take it with you on your trip and show it at the port of entry in Maldives.
The Maldives Health Declaration is mandatory and there will be no exception for those who don’t have it before arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It will depend on the processing time you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
No matter what processing time you choose, our team will take good care of your application.
The requirements are the following:
- Applicant Photo.
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Also, you will be requested to fill out your Health Declaration with your valid and truthful information.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.