Malta might be a small country, but it always fascinates foreigners thanks to its beautiful coastline and its age-old history. Therefore, the government of this country has created some necessary settlements to preserve active tourism despite the crisis created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following the recommendations stated by the WHO, the Maltese government designed the Malta Travel Declaration, a document that you can obtain online. This authorization allows you to visit the country while COVID-19 is still a global issue.
If you want to find out how citizens of Poland Can Enter Malta During Coronavirus, then we recommend you read the information in this article. With those FAQs, you’ll get all the details about the requirements, the recommendations, and also the steps required to complete the online form.
Remember that you can receive your Malta Travel Declaration via an online form, so you could take advantage of the one that iVisa.com offers because it won’t make you waste time. The best part of it is that to apply with iVisa.com you only need an electronic apparatus with an Internet connection!
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs about the Malta Travel Declaration
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Malta?
Yes, Malta has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Malta, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Malta travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
The current list of COVID-19 vaccination certificates recognized by the Superintendent of Public Health are:
- The Official Maltese vaccination certificate
- The EU Digital COVID vaccination certificate, issued by EU, EEA and non-EU countries connected to the EUDCC gateway
- The United Kingdom NHS (paper or digital) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Certificate
- The UAE Vaccine certificate issued by the Dubai Health Authorities with a readable QR Code
- The Turkish Vaccine certificate of full course of vaccination * The United States CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. As from 1st August 2021 the United States CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card will need to be verified through a specific app to be acceptable as a valid vaccination certificate
- The Serbian “Digital Green Certificate” with a readable QR Code
- The Gibraltar, Jersey and Guernsey vaccination certificate
What is the Malta Travel Declaration and why is it so necessary?
It’s not a secret to anyone that the COVID-19 brought about a strong crisis for everyone, but that didn’t prevent several countries from finding a way to maintain their tourism. Therefore, many nations designed special requirements to allow foreign citizens to enter the territories without risking anyone’s health.
In the case of Malta, its Superintendence of Public Health launched a document called the Malta Travel Declaration, which permits you to enter the country while the COVID-19 remains.
Every foreign traveler must apply for this travel document, including Poland, which is a visa-free nation.
Applying for the Malta Travel Declaration is necessary because it allows immigration officers to reliably manage the entry of travelers in the territory.
Do the citizens of Poland need a Travel Declaration to enter Malta?
The Superintendence of Public Health for Malta was very explicit when saying that any tourist wanting to enter Malta would have to get the Travel Declaration before arriving at the International airport. There are no exceptions to this rule.
That’s why citizens of Poland can enter Malta during Coronavirus only if they apply for the Travel Declaration. Poland is a visa-free nation, but citizens of this territory still need to get a Travel Declaration when entering Malta.
Other documents could be important or obligatory if you’re a foreign citizen living in Poland and you want to visit Malta. If that’s your case, then don’t forget to use [Visa Checker Tool] to verify what documents could be important. To use this tool, just choose your country of origin and pick ‘Malta’ as the destination in the drop-down menu.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Malta?
Once you obtain your Malta Health Declaration Forms and show your negative PCR test result, you will not have to quarantine in Malta. However, if you’re traveling from Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines or South Africa or are unable to showcase a Covid-19 PCR test result, you’ll have to undergo quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
What are the documents required to get this document?
iVisa.com’s online form is quite easy to understand and it is also a time-saver. However, you still need to get a list of documents first to apply successfully.
You need a COVID-19 test before doing anything else. This is important because when filling in the information in the Travel Declaration Form you must declare that you’re not COVID-19 positive.
The other things you need are:
- A passport with at least 6-months of validity.
- Your current email address to get the travel declaration.
- Your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to proceed payments.
Take into account that false information on the declaration will be received as a criminal act, so check your personal details carefully, and take the COVID-19 test before applying. Do not give false COVID-19 test results.
What are the processing times and prices with iVisa.com?
Once you decide to apply with iVisa.com’s form you have to choose one of the following processing times because they’ll be useful to avoid wasting time. Each of these options has different prices depending on how soon you need to get the requirement.
If you need your declaration as soon as possible via email inbox, then you’ll have to pay the highest price. The options are:
- Standard Processing options (USD 0.00): This is the least expensive alternative that gives you the document in a standard time (24 hours).
- Rush Processing options (USD 0.00): With this option you can get your document faster than the standard option (8 hours), but it’s more expensive.
- Super Rush Processing options (USD 0.00): With this alternative you don’t have to wait too much time (4 hours) because it is the fastest processing alternative, but you have to pay the highest price.
How can I apply online using iVisa.com’s form?
Using iVisa.com’s online form isn’t hard because you’ll just have to complete this easy-to-understand 3-step method:
- First, offer your basic information and select the processing option according to how quickly you want to get the travel declaration.
- Second, verify the spelling of the information you offered in step one and proceed with the payment section.
- Third, upload and attach the documents iVisa.com requests to finish the 3-step method.
Click on ‘submit’ once you finish this process to obtain your confirmation email soon! Click here if you want to start now.
Also, don’t forget that iVisa.com’s customer service is available 24/7 if you need help.
How much time do I need to apply for my Malta Travel Declaration?
Using iVisa.com’s application form will mean you’re finished in 20 minutes or even in fewer minutes if you don’t find any discomfort while completing the questionnaire. But, keep in mind that there’s no rush, take all the time you need to answer the questions in the form.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s application form?
Safety is an essential topic when we talk about online processes. Therefore, we want to tell you that you can obtain the Malta Travel Declaration safely with our trustworthy system. iVisa.com has one of the best security platforms around, so it won’t put your personal information in danger.
Our clients are always the most important part! This is why we have gained thousands of positive reviews in this section because we always work hard for their pleasure!
I still have other questions about this document, where can I get more info?
It might be true that the Malta Travel Declaration is too new, so there’s more information coming in the future. But, don’t forget that you can get in touch with iVisa.com’s customer service if you need help or you have more doubts in mind. You can also get other useful advice on iVisa.com’s website.