Malta’s amazing warm and moderate climate is one of the specialities of this country. Other than this, Malta is equipped with stunning landscapes. There are several beautiful lakes and buildings that are a treat to the eyes of the visitors. If you too want to plan a vacation to this beautiful country alone or along with your family then do not wait anymore and dive into the preparations. If you are a citizen of Afghanistan and want your visa now then apply for Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan and get your hands on your visa easily just by sitting at home.
So pack your bags and get ready to explore Malta with enthusiasm and zeal. The stunning architecture and perfect weather are the perfect combination to entice you. The visa application is made easy with iVisa.com and to know more about the process follow the given instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the mandatory documents required at the time of visa application?
There are a few documents that are necessarily needed at the time of visa application. If you are a citizen of Afghanistan and have applied for the Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan then you need to provide.
- At first, you need to properly fill in the visa application form. This form has to be filled by all the people travelling with you.
- Then, a valid passport with two blank pages is needed. The passport should be valid for the next 3 months.
- Then, a recently taken passport size photograph is needed. The photograph should not be older than 6 months.
- Documents with your personal details. Anything like an employment letter or official letter will do.
- Then, payment method details are needed. Such as Credit or Debit cards or valid PayPal wallet.
- A bank statement is required as well.
- Lastly, travel insurance is also required to fulfil all the needs of the iVisa.com application form.
What is the processing time and price for visa application?
The processing time and the price that is paid for the same vary depending upon the one you select. If you are a citizen of Afghanistan and have applied for Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan then there are three options given to you.
- Standard processing time service: This plan will take some time for the processing of the visa and the fee is also the lowest for this one.
- Rush processing service: This plan will take less time and the fee paid is also higher than the Standard option.
- Super rush processing time service: This plan will ensure you get your visa within a few days only. The fee paid for this one is more but is worth the service provided.
Where can I find more information about the visa application process?
To furnish yourself with more information about the visa application method and process then you can go to the website iVisa.com and can also contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal to get all the information.
Is it safe to apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
Yes. It is completely safe to apply for visa through iVisa.com as we provide a safe window for our customers to make transactions and proceed with the process. You can also read the review section to know more.
How can I apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
To apply for a visa using iVisa.com you need to ensure that you have all the required documents. You need to fill the application form to proceed further with the application process. To get more information, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
What are the types of visas provided?
We make two types of visas available to our customers. The E-Visa and the other one is the traditional paper visa. Know more about them on iVisa.com.
How to contact iVisa.com customer care?
If you are facing any kind of difficulties in the application process or want to solve any other query then you can reach out to us through iVisa.com’s customer care portal or by sending a query email to us.