Malta is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Having a moderate climate with amazing landscapes and scenic beauty, Malta is also a famous tourist destination. Malta has several UNESCO world heritage sites that make this country even more special. The capital of the country, named Valletta, is one of the cultural gems of this place and is very beautiful.
Malta is equipped with several places for recreational activities and has stunning structures of monuments and buildings. If you are a citizen of India and want to visit this country, and you’re planning a vacation with your loved ones, then apply for Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India. So, pack your bags and get ready to go on a fun and adventurous vacation with your family and spend quality time with them. iVisa.com provides people with an opportunity to apply for your visa easily just by sitting at home. The process of the visa application has been made very easy by iVisa.com and anyone who is a citizen of India can apply for this visa by reading the given instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions/FAQs
What are the important documents that are needed at the time of visa application?
To complete the visa application process if you are a citizen of India and have applied for Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India then there are a few important documents that you need to possess. They are:
- You need to fill the visa application form correctly at first. This form is to be filled by everyone who will be accompanying you.
- A valid passport that is applicable for the next 3 months and has two blank pages is required.
- A passport size photograph that is not older than 6 months is also needed.
- Next, the details for payment are needed. Credit or debit card or a valid PayPal wallet will suffice this need.
- A bank statement is also needed.
- Valid travel insurance is required to complete all the mandatory fields.
What needs to be paid and what is the processing time of the visa application process?
If you are an Indian citizen and have applied for a Malta (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India, you will get three gateways to select a processing plan of your choice. They are:
- Standard processing time: This will take a few days for the processing to complete and the fee is nominal.
- Rush processing time: This plan will get your work done a bit faster than the basic one. The fee charged is higher.
- Super Rush processing time: If you choose this plan, your work will be done super fast and the fee charged is worth the service.
How can I find more information about the visa application?
If you want to get more information about the visa application process then you can go to the official website iVisa.com or contact the iVisa.com’s customer care portal and resolve all your doubts and queries.
Is it safe to apply for a visa with iVisa.com?
How can I apply for a visa?
There is a proper method for visa application that needs to be followed. If you want to apply for a visa then you can go to the official website and get all the information. To find out more about the process you can also contact iVisa.com’s customers care portal.