Traveling to Malta is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to have a great time during their vacations. However, you will need to get the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia before entering the country. If you don’t know so much about this document or don’t have clear what you need to obtain it, don’t worry! iVisa.com is the perfect alternative for anyone who effortlessly wants to receive the Malta (Schengen) visa.
What are the steps to get the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia?
Even though we don’t offer this service yet, you will know in advance how to get it with iVisa.com. We have designed three steps that will make the procedure even more straightforward than you think!
- First step: You will have to fill out the application form in our user-friendly platform and provide us with relevant details about yourself and your trip. While doing so, select how fast you want to obtain your document.
- Second step: You will need to pay for the service. iVisa.com accepts all means of payment for that purpose.
- Third step: Attach all required documents, including your scanned passport, and submit your request.
That’s what you need to know about how to get the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia.
Why should I apply in advance?
We commonly recommend our customers from Russia to start with the process some months before their trip in order to avoid any delays or inconveniences close to your trip.
Find out more about the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia?
The Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia is a mandatory travel document that grants its holder the chance to visit any Schengen country for up to ninety days for business or tourism purposes. There are three different visas: Single, Double, and Multiple Entry. You will need one if you’re traveling to Malta soon. To start with the process, you will need to fill out time-consuming questionnaires and attach as many documents as possible. We understand it is frustrating at times, but you can choose iVisa.com, a travel agency that helps travelers get their documents.
How much does it cost to get the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia?
iVisa.com prepared three possible alternatives to obtain your Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia. Prices will vary depending on the option you prefer for your needs.
- Standard Processing Time: You receive your document in an average time while you pay the lowest price.
- Rush Processing Time: It is a faster alternative for a higher price.
- Super Rush Processing Time: You receive the quickest service possible, but you pay the highest fee.
What documents do I need for the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia?
If you decide to fill out the application form on iVisa.com, you will need to provide us the following documents before applying.
- You will need a cover letter stating the purpose of your travel, including details explaining which places you will visit and the site of accommodation as well. You must specify if you will go with accompanying persons or alone.
- You must have a valid passport with at least two blank pages to stick your paper visa (if it is approved).
- Two passport-size photos (2x2 inches).
- A bank statement or any proof that demonstrates you will afford your trip.
- Travel and health insurance certificate.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! iVisa.com is the most reliable travel agency that will assist you with the tedious paperwork for the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia. Since we take your privacy very seriously, we have one of the safest platforms to protect your information from any leaks to third parties. For these reasons, our satisfied clients recommend our services. If you don’t believe us, you can check it out by yourself here.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
You can reach out to our customer service team here and chat with them whenever you need help. They will solve all your doubts related to the Malta (Schengen) Visa for citizens of Russia. You can also send us via email to email@example.com.
Perhaps one of the smallest countries in the European Union is Malta, a stunning country located in the middle of the Mediterranean sea that will be your future destination. You will have dozens of sites to visit and enjoy during your stay in this magnificent place. Most of its gorgeous attractions are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, so you must explore them before anyone else. That’s why iVisa.com recommends a few places that might be of your interest.
If you’re a history lover and someone who loves looking at traditional architecture, you should go to the Basilica of Our Lady of Mount Carmel or the Rotunda of Mosta. These two huge churches are well worth seeing places to make your travel experience more exciting than you think. Speaking of historical sites, you should undertake an adventure to Ħaġar Qim. It used to be a megalithic temple that was built five thousand years ago.
As you can see, Malta is a wonderful destination that you cannot miss. However, you will need to get your document before traveling, so you avoid any inconvenience for your vacations.