Malta is home to a lot of scenic beauty in the form of hilltop villages. With a moderately warm climate, it’s perfect for tourists all year round. It has several UNESCO world heritage sites and they are all stunning. The buildings e add to the beauty of this amazing country. The capital city, named Valletta, is a gem -extremely beautiful, and wondrous architecture that will leave you awe-struck. If you are planning to go on vacation alone or with your family then you can apply for a visa through iVisa.com and can get your hands on the best visa services.
The price and the Malta Schengen visa processing time can be easily found on the website.
The visa processing time also depends upon the criteria of the plans that you have selected while filling the application form. The visa services make it very easy for people to leave behind all their worries about the visa application. They can easily plan out their vacation sitting comfortably at home. To learn more about the process of applying for a visa, read further.
Frequently Asked Questions/FAQs
What are the documents necessary for the visa application?
If you want to visit this beautiful country of Portugal and want to apply for a visa without having to move even an inch from your house, you can do so using iVisa.com services. The documents that will be needed for the same are:
- Firstly, you need to accurately fill the visa application form. This form has to be filled duly by everyone traveling with you.
- Secondly, you need to have a valid passport, that has two extra pages. It should be valid for a minimum period of the next 3 months.
- Next, a passport size photograph is needed. It should not be older than 6 months.
- Documents with your personal details, such as your employment letter is needed. This is not valid for students and retired personals.
- You will also need details of the payment method. Anything such as a Credit/Debit card or valid PayPal wallet is required.
- A bank statement of your bank will also be needed.
- At last, a valid travel insurance is also required. With all these documents you will be able to fill your visa application form.
What is the processing time and price of applying for a visa through iVisa.com?
The Malta Schengen visa processing time and the price of your visa depends on the plan that you have selected.
There are three options provided by iVisa.com:
- Standard processing time: This can be chosen if you are ready to wait for the visa patiently as it takes considerable time. The amount that needs to be paid is also the most feasible.
- Rush Process time: This can be chosen when you want to get your visa a bit faster. The amount is more than the previous one.
- Super Rush Process time: This can be chosen if you want to get your visa within days. The amount paid for this is higher and is worth the service.
Where can I find more information about the visa application through iVisa.com?
If you want to get more information about the visa form application, you can easily visit the official iVisa.com website. You will be furnished with all the necessary information over there.
Is it safe to apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
How can I apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
You can easily apply for a visa by filling the visa application form. You can also get more information through iVisa.com’s customer service portals and can also visit our official website iVisa.com.
How can I know more about the visa processing status?
How to stop my visa application process in between?
If in any case, you need to stop the visa application process then you can either send a cancel request stating the reason or can directly contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal and solve your queries.