Malta, formerly known as the Melita and known as the Republic of Malta. The capital of Malta is Valletta, which is the smallest national capital in the European Union. It is known for historic sites related to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of Saint John, French and British. It’s floating in the sea between Sicily and Libya. It has a nice and cozy climate and lots of recreational places which makes it an ideal place to spend holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have an Israel passport, do I need an ETIAS to visit Malta?
You will require a Malta ETIAS if you are from Israel or have Israel Passport. For more info, check out Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel.
What is the Malta ETIAS?
ETIAS is E.U. Travel Information Authorisation System. Malta is one of those 28 E.U. countries that will implement ETIAS. The aim of ETIAS is to protect both its citizens and visitors. For more info, check out Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel.
What are the documents required to apply?
Through, iVisa.com you will need the following documents while you fill out your application form.
- Your professional photograph iVisa.com professional service can help you to get one.
- Your Passport which comes up with six months of validation.
- Your Email address where we will send your ETIAS.
- Valid payment options like, Paypal and debit/credit card to pay the fees.
How do I process my ETIAS?
If you are applying for Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel you had to go through three easy steps to process your application form.
- First, fill out your application form on iVisa.com application form. Choose a processing time that works out with your travel needs.
- Second, double-check all the details are correct that you filled out in your application form. You can pay the application fees through debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Third, lastly, scan and upload your passport and other required documents. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
What are the processing times and prices?
Here at, iVisa.com we provide three services to choose from:
- Standard processing time: This one is a normal service to process your ETIAS.
- Rush processing time: This is a much faster and slightly expensive service compared to the normal option.
- Super rush processing time: Super rush processing service is the costlier service compared to the above two. You will receive your ETIAS asap.
If you want to know more, check out Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Israel.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Israel ETIAS?
Yes, it’s safe to use iVisa.com as your service provider. iVisa.com is the number one service provider to help you with all your travel needs. Through our service, you would be able to complete the application form in less than 20 minutes.