Malta, formerly known as the Melita and known as the Republic of Malta. It became a national republic in 1974. It has joined the United Nations and Commonwealth of Nations after it got its independence. In 2008, Malta became part of the Eurozone, replacing the Maltese lira with the Euro. And in 2007, it became a part of the Schengen area.
Without further, ado let's check out the questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Kiribati passport, do I need an ETIAS to visit Switzerland?
You will need a Malta ETIAS if you are from Kiribati or have Kiribati Passport. Check out Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati.
What is the Malta ETIAS?
ETIAS is E.U. Travel Information Authorisation System. ETIAS aims to protect both its citizens and visitors. You can find info more about Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati.
What are the documents required to apply?
Through, iVisa.com you will need the following documents while you fill out your application form.
- Your professional photograph which you can get through iVisa.com professional service.
- Your Passport which comes up with six months of validation.
- Your Email address where we will send your ETIAS.
- Valid payment options like, Paypal and debit/credit card to pay the fees.
How do I process my ETIAS?
If you are applying for Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati you had to go through three easy steps to process your application form.
- First, fill out your application form on iVisa.com application form. Select a processing time that fits best with your travel needs.
- Second, make sure that the details that you have filled in are correct in your application form. You can pay the application fees through debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Third, The last step is to scan and upload your passport and other required documents. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
What are the processing times and prices?
Here at, iVisa.com we provide three services to choose from:
- Standard processing time: The Standard processing option is a normal service with affordable pricing to process your ETIAS.
- Rush processing time: This is a much faster and slightly expensive service compared to the normal option.
- Super rush processing time: Super rush processing service is the costlier service compared to the above two. You will receive your ETIAS asap.
For more info, check out Malta ETIAS for Citizens of Kiribati.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Malta ETIAS?
Our customer reviews show that our customers trust us. Through our service, you would be able to complete the application form in less than 20 minutes just by sitting at your home. We cut out all the haggle so that you can focus on planning your trip.