After so many months of quarantine, we know you are ready to travel. Have you thought about spending a season in Mauritius? If you haven’t, we are so excited to announce the new Mauritius Premium Visa. This travel document allows an extended stay in paradise. Trust iVisa.com and get a fast, simple, and reliable service.
We know you want to stay safe from coronavirus, and what a better place than Mauritius. Our experts can tell you how to get a Mauritius visa. Let us help you with the Mauritius Premium Visa.
How can I get the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Complete the digital form with personal details.
- Our experts will check your details and request more details if necessary.
- Expect the visa in your email inbox.
- Carry the travel document when entering Mauritius.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mauritius Premium Visa?
The Mauritius Premium Visa is a travel document that gives you the chance to stay in Mauritius for a long period. The only restriction is that you can’t enter the labor market in this country. You will need to provide documents that prove your income covers your extended stay.
Can you believe you can work from the beaches in Mauritius? Now it’s possible with the Mauritius Premium Visa. We can explain how to get a Mauritius visa. Follow our instructions!
What are the requirements?
First of all, you need to fill out the digital form with your details. Also, you need these requirements before you start the application:
- A valid passport. Provide a scan that shows your details.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health insurance.
- Round-trip ticket.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of income. You can present your bank statements.
Let us explain how to get a Mauritius visa.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service in case you have a small budget. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: If you need the travel document sooner, pay a higher fee. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: get the visa in record time. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
Learn how to get a Mauritius visa with us.
How can I apply?
- Provide your trip details to complete the online form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the required documents.
Expect the Mauritius Premium Visa in your email inbox at the agreed time. Make sure to show it upon arrival. Check how to get a Mauritius visa now.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We only provide reliable services for all our travel processes. Your information is safe with us.
Head to the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Let us explain how to get a Mauritius visa.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We can solve all your doubts about how to get a Mauritius visa.
Check the application page now!
Mauritius is an incredible paradise that offers countless beaches. Embark on a diving adventure and explore the stunning underwater sceneries. The incredible marine life you can check is unbelievable. Diving centers offer tours for all levels. Therefore, don’t be discouraged if it’s the first time you are diving. Also, water temperatures are perfect all year round. They range from 22°C to 29°C. The coral, fish, turtles, and sharks will be everywhere any time you enter the water. According to the time of the year you visit, you could even spot whales. Visit Gunner’s Coin, where you can go down to a depth of 38 meters. Also, check Holt’s Rock, where you can descend 25 meters. If you are a beginner, you need to go to Blue Bay Marine Park.
Continue with Port-Louis, the capital. The streets, buildings, and locals will welcome you with open arms. Head to Caudan Waterfront, where you will find plenty of restaurants, cinemas, and shops. Check the market, where you can buy fresh fruits, spices, and vegetables. The exotic flavors are delicious. Start walking around and enjoy the 18th-century buildings that come from the French colonization.
Apply for the Mauritius Prime Visa.