Now that most people can work remotely, maybe you are thinking of staying somewhere in the world with an Internet connection. The Mauritius Government is offering the Mauritius Premium Visa for a long-term stay on the island. Luckily, iVisa.com has all the information you need for this digital process. We can help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
We know that covid continues to change the way we travel. Still, Mauritius is worth all the hassle. Check the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements.
How can I obtain the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Answer the questions in the online form.
- Our experts will review your information and get in touch with you if needed.
- We will send the visa electronically.
- Carry the travel document when entering Mauritius.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mauritius Premium Visa?
The Mauritius Premium Visa is a travel document available for travelers who want to stay for a long period in Mauritius. It’s not your typical tourism visa that allows a few months of stay. It’s even better!
You must prove you have an income from a source external from the island and provide details about your funds for your long-term stay.
Learn all about the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements now.
What are the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements?
Fill out the digital form with personal information. Also, you should have these items:
- A valid passport. Scan the page that shows your details.
- An email address.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health coverage.
- Round-trip tickets.
- Hotel booking.
- Proof of income. Send your latest bank statements.
We can help you with the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the cheapest option when you are willing to wait a reasonable time. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: If you can pay a higher fee, expect your travel document in less time. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: the process will take no time at all. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
Check the details about the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the online form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Verify that your details are correct. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the required documents.
After processing your application, we will send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox. Show it to Mauritius authorities upon arrival. Learn all about the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! Security is a top priority for all our travel processes. We can confirm your information is safe with us.
Dive into the comments section for more details about our success stories. Review the details about the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements with our team.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can support you with the Mauritius Premium Visa requirements.
Explore the application page now!
The culture in Mauritius is fascinating, and it’s known as Sega. This term represents music. Nobody can resist the rhythms produced by natives while they play local instruments. If you can spot a Sega dancer, you will see colorful skirts and movements out of this world. We invite you to take a few classes to learn to dance Sega. Centuries ago, Sega was only danced by slaves. However, today it’s part of the local cultural heritage. It’s common to see three instruments whenever you see a Sega dance, the maravanne, the ravanne, and the djembe. Some famous artists that promote this music are Ti Frère, Serge Lebrasse, and Luc Legris. If you pay attention to the lyrics in Creole, you will find a lot of feelings. They express life, love, and heartaches.
Make sure to explore the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, which has been open to the public for more than 300 years. Check the native flora and some wildlife, like turtles, deer, and birds. If you are traveling with your family, we believe the garden is the ideal spot. If you get lucky, you could even see a Talipot tree blooming, which only happens every 30 to 80 years.
It’s time to get the Mauritius Prime Visa.