If you have a Chinese passport, you can get the Mauritius Premium Visa. This travel document allows you to stay for an extended period in Mauritius. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. Trust our digital process.
We know we continue to fight health hazards all over the world. Still, traveling continues to be an opportunity to escape from these difficult times. Let us help you with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of China.
How can I obtain the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Respond to the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and get in touch with you if necessary.
- We will send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox.
- Show the travel document upon arrival.
Apply in advance
As soon as you decide to travel, we can help you with the online process. We can keep all your information safely stored and process your details when it’s the right time. Continue learning about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of China with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa as a Chinese citizen?
Yes! If you are a Chinese citizen, you are eligible to get the Mauritius Premium Visa. Once you have this visa, you can have an extended stay period in Mauritius. Remember that you must provide details about your income. Your income should come from an external source different from the island.
We are ready to explain the Mauritius Visa for citizens of China process. Trust us!
What information do I need to provide?
You must provide your details. Also, you should have the following items:
- A valid passport. Attach a scan of the details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health coverage, must cover the whole visit
- Flight tickets.
- Hotel booking.
- Proof of income. A copy of your bank statements.
We can explain the Mauritius visa for citizens of China. We are ready to help you!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the cheapest option when you have a small budget. USD $33.49 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: we will process your application in less time. USD $58.99 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: receive your travel documentation in record time. USD $94.99 - 8 days.
Let us discuss the Mauritius Visa for citizens of China further. We have useful information!
How can I apply?
- Fill out the online form. Check the processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) that fits you.
- Review your information. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
We will process your details and send you the Mauritius Premium Visa electronically. Upon arrival, you must show it to Mauritius authorities. Keep learning all the details about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of China.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel requirements. Your information is safe with us.
Explore the comments section and confirm we have the best service. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of China is so close!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of China is a click away!
Explore the application page now!
We are sure you want to enjoy all the available activities on the beaches of Mauritius. Head to Ile d’Ambre and do some kayaking and explore the mangrove and preserved lagoon. Once you book a boat trip, it will include meals, a visit to ancient ruins, and a walk through the forest. Visit Belle Mare Beach, where you can enjoy parasailing or banana boat rides with your family.
Go to Roches Noires where it is common to see volcanic caves. At Pont Bon Dieu, you can check a volcanic cave that is 15 meters high and 20 meters wide. Visit the forests and sugar cane fields in the surroundings. Also, you can see the macaque monkeys that love to mess around with tourists.
Continue with Bras d’Eau National Park, a natural reserve with a few inhabitants. Make sure to take your hiking boots for an adventure. If you are lucky, you could see the endemic bird Paradise Flycatcher. Don’t miss the Bras d’Eau beach, where the mangroves give it a natural atmosphere.
Go for the Mauritius Prime Visa now! Paradise is waiting for you!