If you are a German citizen, you can apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa. This travel document allows a long-term stay on this island. You have the chance to work remotely from here and enjoy this paradise. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you with the online process.
We know covid has changed the way we travel. Therefore, you can trust our experts if you are looking to travel to Mauritius soon. We know all about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany.
How can I acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page .
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Our experts will review your application and confirm it’s 100% accurate.
- We will send the Mauritius Premium Visa to your email inbox.
- Show the travel document to Mauritius authorities.
Apply in advance- what’s that?
From the moment you decide to travel, we can help you. You can send us all your details, and we will store them for as long as you need them. Expect your Mauritius Premium Visa at the right time. Continue learning about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa as a German citizen?
Yes! As a German citizen, you can obtain the Mauritius Premium Visa. Once you have this travel document, you can stay in Mauritius for an extended period. You can work remotely from here.
You must provide official documentation proving your income is external from the island. Also, you can’t seek a paid job here.
We can give you a hand with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany.
What information do I need to provide?
First of all, you must provide trip details. Also, you need to have these items before starting:
- A valid passport. Scan the details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health insurance, must cover the whole visit
- Round-trip tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of income. Check your bank statements.
We are ready to support you with the Mauritius visa for citizens of Germany.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: go for the cheapest option for your travel requirement. USD $40.99 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: expect your travel document in less time. USD $68.99 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: receive your visa right away. USD $113.99 - 8 days.
Let our experts support you with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany.
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form. Determine what processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) works for you.
- Review your information. Pick a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents.
After processing your details, we will send the Mauritius Premium Visa electronically. You must show your visa as soon as you arrive in Mauritius. Check all about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany with us.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel requirements. We know we can help you!
Navigate the comments section and confirm we have what you need. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany is only a click away.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of Germany is only a few steps away.
Head to the application page now!
Apart from the beaches, we are sure you want to know all about Mauritius history. Go to Port Louis, the capital, and explore the Natural History Museum. Over here, you can check the ancient wildlife on the island. If you know the famous Dodo, you can see fossils of this animal in the museum. It has been reconstructed with bones found in Mauritius. Continue with the Photography Museum, located on Vieux Conseil Street, which still preserves French architecture. Visit the Bank of Mauritius that holds a collection of coins ready for you to cast your eyes over. Check the guided tours.
Explore the Aapravasi Ghat that explores when Indian laborers arrived in Mauritius during the 19th century. Read the testimonies and learn how life was during this period after slavery was abolished. Visit the Postal Museum that stands on a beautiful building, and it’s perfect for postal history lovers. Explore the Rajiv Gandhi Science Centre in Bell Village, where you can learn all about science. It’s ideal for children who are curious to discover new science projects.
Apply for the Mauritius Prime Visa and travel now! It’s time to get to know Mauritius!