As a citizen of India, you can opt for the Mauritius Premium Visa. This travel document allows its holder an extended stay in Mauritius. iVisa.com can help you with the digital procedure. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
Even though the world continues to fight the pandemic, we are sure that a trip to Mauritius is all you need. We have all the details about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
How can I acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- Our experts will check your information and get in touch if they need more details.
- Receive the Mauritius Premium Visa in your email inbox.
- Show it to Mauritius authorities.
Why apply in advance?
As soon as you decide to travel, we can help you. Send us all your details, and we will keep them until it’s the right time to process your application. Continue learning about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa as an Indian citizen?
Yes! If you have an Indian passport, you can acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa. Remember that this travel document gives you the opportunity to stay in Mauritius for an extended period. The only condition is to have a steady income, and you can’t seek work on the island.
We can give you a hand with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
What information do I need to provide?
You must provide all your details to complete the digital form. Also, you must have the following details:
- A valid passport. Scan the details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport photo.
- Health insurance.
- Round-trip tickets.
- Hotel booking.
- Proof of income. Check your bank statements.
We are ready to tell you all about the Mauritius visa for citizens of India.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service when you have a small budget. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: acquire the visa in less time for a higher fee. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: we will work as fast as possible for your travel documentation. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
Let our team support you with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the question in the online form. Decide what processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) works for you.
- Check your information. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Include supporting documents.
We will send the Mauritius Premium Visa electronically. Don’t forget that Mauritius authorities will request the travel document upon arrival. Learn about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India with us.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have established strict security measures for all our services and electronic visas.
Dive into the comments section and confirm we have what you need. Let us advise you about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your doubts about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of India.
Explore the application page now!
We are sure you will fall in love with Mauritius as soon as you land here. Visit Port Louis, the capital, and explore the theatre, which dates back to the 19th century. Enjoy art performances, like operas. The acoustics are perfect for any type of event. We invite you to explore the Jardin de la Compagnie, very close to the Government House. Explore the sculptures representing men that were relevant to Mauritius’ history, such as Léoville L'Homme and Rémy Ollier.
Continue with the Citadelle, also known as Fort Adelaide. The fortress is located on a hill and served as a special spot where the British will defend the capital centuries ago. Now you can enjoy cultural activities here and have a privileged view of the whole city. Visit the Champ de Mars, where you can see horse races, a local activity. Make sure to learn all about Mauritius’ heritage and taste the delicious local food. The unique blend of Indian and Chinese is perfect for foreigners.
Apply for the Mauritius Prime Visa and explore the island. We are sure you will have a blast here.