As a Russian passport holder, you have the chance to apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa. Once you have it, you can have a long-term stay in this paradise destination. iVisa.com can help you with a fast, simple, and reliable online process.
Although coronavirus keeps changing the way we travel, we are sure visiting Mauritius will be worth all the trouble. Let us advise you about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia.
How can I acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Complete the application form.
- Our experts will check your details and request more information if needed.
- Expect the Mauritius Premium Visa in your email inbox.
- Show the travel document upon arrival.
Apply in advance
You can apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa months in advance. There is no need to wait until your trip gets closer. iVisa.com can process your application at the right time. Check all the details about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for the Mauritius Premium Visa as a Russian citizen?
Yes! As a Russian citizen, you are eligible to acquire the Mauritius Premium Visa. Remember that this travel document allows an extended stay in Mauritius while you work remotely.
Also, you must justify your income that can’t come from any businesses settled in Mauritius. We can support you with the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia. Trust us!
What information do I need to provide?
You must fill out the online form with personal details. Besides, you should gather the following:
- A valid passport. Send us the scan of the details page.
- An email address.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- A passport size photo.
- Health coverage.
- Round-trip tickets.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of income. Show us your bank statements.
We can explain the Mauritius visa for citizens of Russia.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service for your travel requirement. USD 30.00 - 17 days.
- Rush processing time: receive your travel document sooner. USD 30.00 - 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: expect your visa right away. USD 30.00 - 8 days.
We have all the details about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the online form. Determine what processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) is best for you.
- Check your information. Choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the supporting documents.
Receive the Mauritius Premium Visa electronically. Mauritius authorities will request the document as soon as you arrive on the island. Check all about the Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia with us.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have established the highest security standard within our services. Trust our reliable services.
Check the comments section and confirm we have what you need. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia is so close!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. The Mauritius Visa for citizens of Russia is a few steps away.
Explore the application page now!
Visiting Mauritius is an incredible experience. Go to the east side of the island and enjoy the white sand beaches. Explore Belle Mare, Palmar, Trou d’Eau Douce and Roches Noires. These beaches are so peaceful you would like to stay forever. Enjoy the pristine waters and all the services around. Visit during the weekend when Mauritius families enjoy the beaches. It’s the perfect time to check the local culture and talk with the locals.
Head to Ile aux Cerfs, a fantastic site. Check the turquoise waters and coconut trees. Take a shuttle from Pointe Maurice or reserve a catamaran trip from Trou d’Eau Douce. You can stop at Grand River South-East and check the marvelous waterfalls. After that, enjoy Ile aux Cerfs. It will be wonderful! Continue with Flacq, a vibrant village. Check the colors of the stalls during market day. Try all the fruits and vegetables that have exotic flavors.
It’s time to get the Mauritius Prime Visa and explore all these beaches! Go to Mauritius now. We are sure locals will receive you with open arms.