Panama is the beautiful country that joins Central and South America. The country is rich in culture, heritage, food, hospitality and a life that is vibrant. Its tropical beaches with pristine waters definitely make it a gorgeous destination.
However, when the world was thrown off course because of the pandemic, the whole world came at a standstill. Several countries went into lockdown because of the Coronavirus as did Panama. It was not until recently that Panama opened its borders for the citizens of Mexico.
In order to maintain the safety and security and keep a check on the cases, the country of Panama has come up with certain guidelines and rules that are to be followed if citizens of Mexico want to enter the country. For this reason, a new e-travel document must be produced at the time of entry into the country.
This document is called the Panama Affidavit Form. To know how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus, you can visit iVisa.com. With the help of iVisa.com, you will be able to complete this simple process in a short time and receive your document easily.
We have compiled a set of Frequently Asked Questions that you might be on your mind while trying to apply for your affidavit form. You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
Follow our helpful guide on how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus and for further details, you can visit iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section has been specially designed to clear your queries regarding this process and document.
To know how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus, you can visit iVisa.com.
What is the Panama Affidavit Form?
The Panama Affidavit Form is an electronic travel authentication form which you must have in order to enter the country, it is nothing but a testimony which states that you are agreeing to follow all the protocols with respect to the current situation in mind.
This is how the citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
When should the Panama affidavit form be filled?
The citizens of Mexico are required to fill this form not more than 4 days prior to their check-in date. You must not fill this form too early. You can find out more details about the Panama Affidavit Form, head over to the website of iVisa.com.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
The citizens of Mexico who are planning to visit Panama and need the help of iVisa.com, will require the following documents:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your international trip’s stay.
- Email Address: You must have an email address via which your documents can be mailed to you safely.
- Credit card/Debit card/ PayPal: You will require a credit or debit card or PayPal to make the payment for this form.
These are the documents required for those who want to know how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com offers 3 options to those applying for their affidavit and wanting to know how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
Your options are as follows:
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00): You can get your documents processed and delivered to you well in time (1 Business Day) for your trip at an affordable price.
- Rush Processing (USD 35.00): You can get your document ahead of the standard time (8 hours) for a few extra bucks.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00): For those who are in a rush and require their travel document at the earliest (4 hours), can avail this option. You can now apply for your Panama Affidavit Form today by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process for the Panama affidavit?
iVisa.com will tell you how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama During Coronavirus and apply for the Panama Affidavit form.
Follow these simple steps:
- Application Form: Fill in the application for the affidavit form by visiting iVisa.com.
- Payment: Make the required payment via a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Documents: Lastly, scan and upload all documents and finally, submit your form.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is absolutely safe. You can be certain that your personal information will remain secure and confidential in our hands. We have a high-end system which disables third-party interference and keeps your details safe.
You can also read more from our clients, visit our website iVisa.com
I still have questions, what do I do?
If you have specific queries, you can contact our customer support who are available around the clock. To find out more details about how citizens of Mexico can enter Panama during Coronavirus and other details, click here.
We hope you have a safe trip. Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. You can visit our website to find out more!