If you are thinking about visiting Mexico you are probably asking yourself about the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements. To visit Mexico you must meet the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements and procure a Mexico Tourist Card.
This is where iVisa.com can help you a great deal. With our assistance, you will be able to obtain your documents from the safety and comfort of your house without having to run to embassies. You can find out more about the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements by reading below. You can also get your Mexico Tourist Card by applying in advance today:
Follow our list of FAQs mentioned below to give yourself a clearer picture of the process iVisa.com offers and read more about the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mexico Tourist Card?
The Mexico Tourist Card is a digital form that must be filled out by every person visiting Mexico and entering the country during the pandemic. It is an essential part of complying with the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements.
What are the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements?
The Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements that everyone entering Mexico must abide by are as follows:
- All visitors entering the country must get tested for Covid 19 at least 3 days before their flight departs and provide proof of the negative results.
- A mask must be worn at all times and a 6-foot distance between people is to be maintained at all times. The use of sanitizers is also recommended.
- All travelers who are visiting Mexico will need to fill in the online health form.
Keep reading for more on the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements: All You Need to Know.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
Anyone who is visiting Mexico must carefully fill out the Mexico Tourist Card and provide the following documentation while applying via iVisa.com:
- Passport: You must be able to provide a passport that is valid a few months beyond your stay in the country.
- Email address: An email address via which documents can be sent safely.
- Credit card/debit card: One of these is mandatory in order to pay for the visa.
What is the processing time and price?
There are 3 great options to suit everyone that are offered by iVisa.com to those applying for their Mexico Tourist Card and agreeing to meet the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements. The options are as follows:
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): You can get your visa at an affordable rate in due time for your trip.
- Rush Processing (USD 40.00 - 4 hours): You can get your document earlier than the standard processing for a little extra.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00 - 30 minutes): You can get your visa document at the earliest with this option, by paying for a premium service.
You are now ready to fill out your Mexico Tourist Card but keep reading for more on Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements.
What is the application process for the Mexico Tourist Card?
The application process is absolutely simple and hassle-free, with iVisa.com, apply for your documents by following these 3 easy steps:
- Application Form - Fill in the application form with all the details it asks you for.
- Payment - Pay for your application form via credit or debit card.
- Documents - Scan all your documents, attach them to your form and submit it
Let iVisa.com take over from here, meanwhile, you can read more about the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is 100% reliable and safe so you can definitely trust us for your visa application form. We ensure that your personal information is kept secure with the help of a high-functioning and efficient system. You can read reviews from our clients to verify these claims.
I still have questions, what do I do?
If you have more questions, you can contact our customer support who are available 24/7 to find out more details about the Mexico Covid 19 Entry Requirements. You can also fill in your Mexico Tourist Card by clicking this link:
Mexico is located in Northern America and is the 14th largest country in terms of landmass. It is one of the most exotic destinations with several secret island escapes, a Caribbean coastline, and its cosmopolitan capital city. The land of tacos, Mexico offers an amazing variety of food. Apart from that, there are so many noteworthy things about the country like its rich history and music that often attract people.
Any more questions, check out iVisa.com and remember, you must follow all safety guidelines to ensure a smooth entry to Mexico, the first step is obtaining your Mexico Tourist Card.