The citizens of Afghanistan must apply for a consular visa when traveling to Mexico, and unfortunately, iVisa cannot help with that. However, we are giving you the opportunity to obtain your Tourist Card online. That way, you do not have to get it on the plane or when you arrive in Mexico. Using iVisa’s services means that you can have your card in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan – requirements
The Tourist Card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple, is not a demanding document to obtain. In fact, the list of requirements is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan – the online application form
After you have everything listed above, you are ready to fill in the application form. You should not find it challenging, but if you need assistance, iVisa offers 24/7 customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone and is free of charge.
The form you must fill in is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application, as well as a means of travel (by air or by land). Your decision influence the cost of your Mexico Tourist Card. As far as processing is concerned, you need to make a choice from the following:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Bear in mind that the costs above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
Step number two consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver the document you request in the timeframe of your choosing.
While iVisa cannot help with the process of obtaining a Mexico Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan, it can help you purchase a Tourist Card. The document you receive maintains its validity for 180 days since arrival, you can use it for a single entry, and you can stay in Mexico for no more than 180 days.