The citizens of Andorra are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to Mexico for tourism purposes. However, you do need to purchase a Tourist Card. While you can do that on the plane or when you arrive in Mexico, iVisa gives you the possibility to apply online before departure. That should save you some time and energy.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Andorra – the requirements
Getting your Tourist Card online is not a demanding process, and the requirements are not difficult to fulfill. For a successful application process, you need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Andorra – the online application form
Once you make sure that the requirements are met, there is one thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not find this task challenging either, but if you need some help, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support. The service does not charge.
The form you will find on the application page consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general information. At the same time, you are required to select a processing time for your application and mention your means of travel. Keep in mind that your choices determine the cost of your Mexico Tourist Card. As for processing, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Remember that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step of the application form wants you to take care of the payment and review your form to make sure that the information you provided is 100% accurate, while the third asks that you provide iVisa with a few documents. You have to upload them. You can submit your request when all steps are complete, and iVisa will take it from there.
As an Andorran citizen, you may not need a consular visa to travel to Mexico, but you do need to obtain a Mexico Tourist Card. iVisa can help with that. The document you receive is valid for 6 months since arrival, you can use it for a single entry, and you can stay in Mexico for a maximum of 180 days.