Like all the other citizens of the European Union, the nationals of Denmark do not need a visa when they travel to Mexico for pleasure. But you do need to buy a Mexico tourist card, otherwise known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. While you can apply for it online or purchase it at arrival, iVisa gives you the opportunity to apply for the card online. As a result, you can get it in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Denmark – requirements
When you decide to apply online for your Mexico tourist card, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not give you any headaches. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Denmark – processing time and fees
The amount you spend on your Mexico tourist card depends on how fast you want the processing to go. As to that, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The online application form
After you notice that all the requirements are met, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should find this task simple, but if you need help, iVisa offers non-stop customer support. The service will not charge you.
The form you are given to fill in consists of three steps. The first one covers general information, processing time, as well as the means of travel. The second step wants you to handle the payment and carefully review your form, while the third focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. When all three steps are complete, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the process of acquiring a Mexico tourist card is incredibly convenient when you apply for it online. The card you are sent is valid for 180 days, you can use it for a single entry, and it covers a stay of up to 6 months.