Mexico is one of those countries with just the right combination of spectacular beaches with historical sites. Visit Mexico and spend a few nights in the Riviera Maya, where the turquoise waters will make you want to stay forever. Also, take a tour to Chichen Itza and check the incredible architecture that the Mayas created centuries ago. iVisa.com can help you with the travel documents you need for Mexico.
Citizens of Ecuador must acquire a travel document known as the Mexico Tourist Card if they are planning a journey to this incredible country. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you!
Continue reading about the Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ecuador below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Ecuador. Do I need a Mexico Visa?
Citizens of Ecuador need the Mexico Tourist Card to enter Mexico. The Mexico Tourist Card is not officially a visa but rather it is a travel authorization. This travel document doesn’t replace a visa to Mexico. For this reason, you must confirm whether you need a visa or not before traveling.
Also, you have two alternatives for the Mexico Tourist Card:
- Mexico Tourist Card - Air, if you are flying to Mexico
- Mexico Tourist Card - Land, in case you arrive by land.
Head to the application page and check out more information about the Mexico Visa for citizens of Ecuador.
What is the validity of the Mexico Tourist Card?
The Mexico Tourist Card is valid for 6 months and a single entry. These characteristics are valid for air or land options.
The Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ecuador can be yours soon!
What are the requirements?
Travelers must fill out an electronic form with personal details and information about their trip to Mexico. They must have all the details related to their confirmed flight to Mexico, in case they are applying for the Mexico Tourist Card by air.
Travelers should have the following, as well:
- A valid passport, passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account. Our platform is safe for online payments!
Go to the application page and explore all about the Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ecuador.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Mexico Tourist Card Air has the following alternatives:
- Standard processing service, wait 24 hours and pay USD 20.00 for your travel document.
- Rush processing service, receive the Mexico Tourist Card in 4 hours for a USD 40.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, go for the fastest option, in which you will only wait 30 minutes for a USD 60.00 fee.
The Mexico Tourist Card Land offers these options:
- Standard processing service, wait a regular time 24 hours and pay USD 52.00.
- Rush processing service, acquire the Mexico Tourist Card in 4 hours for a USD 72.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, wait the minimum time of 30 minutes for a USD 92.00 fee.
We can help you obtain the Mexico visa for the citizens of Ecuador!
What is the Mexico Visa process?
- Complete the electronic form with personal details and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Verify your information and correct any mistakes. Then proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents if required.
Connect with our support agents for any inquiries.
How will I receive my Mexico Tourist Card?
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! iVisa.com has established the highest security guidelines for all its services. We have the right team to help you with the Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ecuador.
Go to the comments section and confirm we have the right expertise to support you!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
iVisa.com is here to help you with everything you need!