The citizens of all European Union countries can travel to Mexico without a visa when the trip is for tourism purposes. The citizens of Estonia make no difference. However, you should know that you need to purchase a Mexico tourist card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. It is not a visa, but iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Estonia – requirements
You do not have to worry about the requirements because the list is short, and the items on it are easy to put your hands on. With that being said, here is what you need for a quick and successful application process:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Estonia – the online application form
After you make sure that you have at hand all of the above, you can fill in the application form. You should not find it challenging to complete, but iVisa provides 24/7 customer support if you need a little help. The service is entirely free of charge.
You will notice that the form created by iVisa is divided into three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but you also have to mention your means of travel and choose a processing timeframe for your application. Remember that the sooner you want your Mexico tourist card, the more you have to pay for it. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step focuses on payment and review, while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver the tourist card in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting a Mexico tourist card online is far more convenient than using the alternatives. The document remains valid for 180 after arrival, it can be used for a single entry, and you can enjoy a stay of up to 180 days in Mexico.