As a Finnish citizen, you do not need a visa when you travel to Mexico for tourism purposes. Nevertheless, you need to purchase a Mexico tourist card, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. You can buy it on the plane to Mexico, or you can get it on arrival. However, with iVisa, you can apply for a card before departure and have it approved in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Finland – requirements
To start the online application process, you need to first make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. Nonetheless, you should not struggle with that because the things necessary are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – when you apply online for a Tourist card, you must have at hand a valid passport. Moreover, the travel document in question has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – this requirement applies only if you travel to Mexico by air. It is essential to provide a flight number. When you take the trip by car, no substitute document is needed.
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, your Tourist Card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print it out before departure. Also, we suggest that you write down the FMM number just in case your Tourist Card is lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – an online application process also requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts multiple such methods. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Finland – the online application form
As soon as you get your hands on all of the above, you are free to fill in the application form. There is nothing challenging about it, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support. The service is free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form. The first step needs your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. That will determine how much money you spend on your Mexico tourist card. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand. It is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is just $20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, you receive your Tourist Card in just 6 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher. You will be charged $40.
- Super Rush processing – as the fastest available option, this is the most expensive. The Tourist Card is approved in 30 minutes, but you have to pay $60 for it.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply when you travel by air. If you choose to travel by land, you will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step of the application wants you to cover the payment, but you also have to review your form to make sure that you do not submit inaccurate information. And finally, step number three focuses on supporting documents. You are going to have to upload them. After you do that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the citizens of Finland have an easy time getting a Mexico tourist card thanks to the online application process. The card is valid for 180 days, it covers a single entry, and you can stay in Mexico for no more than 6 months.