If you want to find out if a Mexico visa for the citizens of India is a requirement to enter the country of the Mariachi and Tequila, we are here to help. The first thing you should know is that Indian travelers need to obtain a visa to travel to Mexico with the following exemptions:
- US, Canada, UK, Japan, or Schengen (any nationality) visa holders.
- Permanent residents of the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Schengen area, or one of the countries in the Pacific Alliance (Colombia, Chile, Peru).
The latter should also remember that the duration of their stay should not exceed 180 days from the date of arrival.
Besides requiring a visa, all travelers to Mexico will need the Mexico Tourist Card (also known as Forma Migratoria Múltiple) to be granted entry into the country. iVisa.com can help you obtain this document in just a few steps from the comfort of your own home, so please continue reading to learn more about the Forma Migratoria Múltiple in the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any COVID-19 requirements I should know about before I apply for the Mexico Visa for the Citizens of India?
At this moment, there are no entry restrictions like vaccination, testing, or quarantine, however, you'll need to apply for the Mexico Tourist Card.
What is a Mexico Tourist Card and what other items do I need to enter Mexico?
The first thing you will need to visit Mexico is a visa unless you are part of any of the groups described in this blog's intro.
Finally, you will need a Mexico Tourist Card and this document is mandatory for anyone who wants to travel to Mexico. You can use the Mexico Tourist Card to travel both by plane and by land, and you can use it for tourism or business purposes.
To apply you must have the following ready:
- Your current passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- An email address.
- Airplane ticket to confirm your flight.
- Credit/Debit card to pay the fees.
Keep reading below for more on the Mexico Visa for the Citizens of India.
What is the process to get the Mexico Tourist Card with iVisa.com?
- Access and fill in the application form.
- Upload and add the documents and extra information to support your application.
- Select an option to process your application.
- Send your application once you’re ready. Our agents will review it and inform you if any adjustments need to be made.
- Wait for your Mexico Tourist Card via email inbox.
- Print your document if necessary.
If you feel ready to apply with iVisa.com, get started now!
How much does the Mexico Tourist Card Cost?
Choosing the Mexico Tourist Card provided by iVisa.com gives you 3 payment options depending on your budget and time frame:
- Standard Processing: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 40.00
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes - USD 60.00
Please note that these prices refer to the Mexico Tourist Card Air, if you want to get details about the Mexico Tourist Card Land, click here.
Is iVisa.com a safe website?
Yes, it’s safe to use our website, we have a professional work team that ensures all your data is safe and secure. Check our customer reviews section for proof of our success.
Where can I find more information?
If you still have doubts about the Mexico Tourist Card or a Mexico Visa for the Citizens of India, then feel free to contact our customer service team 24/7.
Mexico is one of the most popular countries in Latin America, and it is no wonder as it has beautiful beaches belonging to the famous Gulf of Mexico, in addition to its diverse landscapes of mountains, jungles, and deserts. Mexico is also the cradle of very advanced pre-Columbian civilizations, including the Aztecs and the Mayans. In Mexico, it is common to find relics from that time in ancient ruins such as Teotihuacán and the Mayan city of Chichén Itzá.
This country is also popular for its attractive colonial architecture, reflecting the Spanish colonization. The mixture of these elements and its cultural diversity, make Mexico a vacation paradise for many travelers.
Remember, to start planning your trip successfully you need to obtain the Mexico Tourist Card first. Don&amp;#039;t hesitate and start planning now!