The citizens of Israel who plan to take a trip to Mexico for tourism purposes do not have to go to the nearest Mexican embassy to apply for a visa. A Mexico Tourist Card, however, is necessary. Otherwise known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple the tourist card can be obtained on the plane or on arrival, but with iVisa, you have a chance to purchase the card online. It can be approved in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Israel – the requirements
Before you start the online application process, you need to check if you have a few things. The requirements list is quite short, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Mexico tourist card unless you have a valid passport. Plus, according to Mexico’s visa policy, the travel document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival.
- Airplane ticket – you only need to meet this requirement if you make the trip by air. iVisa is interested mostly in the flight number. If you travel by car, you do not need another document that attests your arrival.
- E-mail address – when you apply online for your tourist card, you will receive the document via e-mail in PDF format. It would be best if you printed it out before you leave. Also, just in case you lose your FMM card, or it gets stolen, we recommend that you write down the document’s number.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, you need to be able to make the payment online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Israel – the online application form
As soon as the requirements are met, you are ready to fill in the application form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing this task, but if you need help, iVisa provides non-stop customer support. The service does not charge.
The form you are given to fill in consists of three parts. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application and to disclose your means of travel. Both factors will have a say in the Mexico Tourist Card cost. Regarding the processing time frame, you can choose from three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Mexico tourist card in 24 hours, and you are charged $20.
- Rush processing – the in-between option delivers your tourist card in 6 hours. Obviously, this option is more expensive. You must pay $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you will be charged $60.
As for the means of travel, you should know that when you travel by car, the cost of your Mexico tourist card will be an additional $29. As a result, you will be charged $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time.
The second part of the form focuses on payment and review. You need to read your application carefully and correct any possible mistakes so that your card can be valid. And finally, the third part expects you to upload a few documents that support your application. When you are finished, just submit your request, and iVisa will send you the tourist card in the time frame of your choosing.
As you can see, the citizens of Israel have an easy time obtaining a Mexico tourist card with iVisa. The document in question is valid for 180 days, it grants a single entry, and it covers a stay period that cannot exceed 180 days.