Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Kazakhstan are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Mexico for their vacation. A Mexico tourist card is also needed. Unfortunately, iVisa cannot help with the process of getting the visa itself, but we can facilitate the process of acquiring a Forma Migratoria Multiple. You can apply online before departure, and the document can be approved in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the requirements
Fortunately, the process of getting a Mexico tourist card is not as demanding as the one for a visa. Even so, you still need to come up with a few things that are necessary. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the online application form
When the requirements are met, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should not lose more than 20 minutes completing this task, but if necessary, you can contact iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
For your benefit, iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form. The first step asks for your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time and a means of travel. Both factors will have a say in the cost of your Mexico tourist card. As for processing, you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you travel by car, you will be charged more. An extra $29, to be more precise. As a result, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing option.
When you get to the second step, you must handle the payment and review your form to make sure that all the provided information is 100% correct. Otherwise, your FMM card will be invalid.
And finally, the third step will ask you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. When you are finished, you can submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the tourist card in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, the citizens of Kazakhstan have an easy time applying for a mexico tourist card. The FMM card is valid for 180 days since the date of arrival in Mexico, and it covers a single entry.