Most nationalities in the world need a visa to travel to Mexico for tourism or business purposes. The citizens of Kuwait are required to apply for one too. You also have to obtain a Mexico tourist card for your trip, otherwise known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. The visa itself cannot be acquired online, but the FMM card can. With iVisa, you can apply online before departure, and the tourist card can be approved in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – the requirements
To be able to start the application process, you first need to come up with some information and a few documents. However, one of the items on the list below is difficult to achieve. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – the online application form
As soon as you come up with all of the above, you are ready to fill in the application form. Most people spend about 20 minutes completing this task, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7. The service is free of charge.
To make your job easier, iVisa split the form into three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information, but you are also required to choose a processing time for your application, as well as a means of travel. The cost of your Mexico tourist card depends on the choices you make. When it comes to processing, your options are as follows.
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you travel by car, you will be charged more. An extra $29, to be more precise. As a result, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing option.
When you reach the second step, you have to insert your payment details and review your form so that you do not miss any mistakes. Even a simple error as a typo will invalidate your FMM card.
Last but not least, step number three requires you to upload the documents that are necessary to support your application. As soon as you are finished with that as well, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the online process of acquiring a Mexico tourist car is far more convenient than filling an application on the plane or getting one on arrival. The FMM card is valid for 180 days since the date of arrival in Mexico, and it covers a single entry.