Lebanese citizens, like many other nationalities, must obtain a visa in advance if they plan to spend their vacation in Mexico. The document is available only at the nearest Mexican diplomatic mission. At the same time, a Mexico tourist card is required as well. Also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple, you can get it on the plane or on arrival, but with iVisa, you can apply for it online before departure. It can be approved in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – the requirements
You cannot apply for a Mexico tourist card unless you can come up with all that is necessary. But you will only need the following:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Lebanon – the online application form
Once you have all of the above, you can fill in the application form. You should be done with it in just 20 minutes, but if you need help or have some questions, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
You will have to go through three simple steps. The first one focuses on personal information, processing time, and means of travel. Regarding the last two, you will be given multiple options, and the ones you pick will influence the cost of your Mexico tourist card. As for processing, you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
In case you plan to enter Mexico by car, you will have to pay more. An extra $29, to be more precise. As a result, you will be charged $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing option.
The second step consists of payment and review, while the third gives you instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done with that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows. All you can do at this point is to wait.
As you can see, the citizens of Lebanon have an easy time applying for a Mexico tourist card. iVisa does most of the hard work. The FMM card has a validity period of 180 days since arrival, and you can use it for a single entry.