The citizens of Marshall Islands, same as many other nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa when planning a vacation to Mexico. However, a Mexico tourist card is required. Also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple, you can either apply for it on the plane on your way to Mexico, and you also have the option to obtain it on arrival. You also can acquire the card online, and here is where iVisa comes in.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Marshall Islands – requirements
You do not have to concern yourself with meeting the requirements because the list is quite short, and you may already have everything on it. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Mexico tourist card unless you have a valid passport. Plus, according to Mexico’s visa policy, the travel document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival.
- Airplane ticket – you only need to meet this requirement if you make the trip by air. iVisa is interested mostly in the flight number. If you travel by car, you do not need another document that attests your arrival.
- E-mail address – when you apply online for your tourist card, you will receive the document via e-mail in PDF format. It would be best if you printed it out before you leave. Also, just in case you lose your FMM card, or it gets stolen, we recommend that you write down the document’s number.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, you need to be able to make the payment online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Marshall Islands – the online application form
As soon as you notice that all the requirements are met, you can go ahead na fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties while completing this task, but keep in mind that Visa provides 24/7 customer support should you need some help. The service does not charge.
iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form. The first step wants you to insert your personal information. You also have to select a processing time for your application and mention how you plan to get to Mexico. As far as the former is concerned, you have three options at your disposal:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You receive your Mexico tourist card in 24 hours, and you are charged $20.
- Rush processing – the in-between option delivers your tourist card in 6 hours. Obviously, this option is more expensive. You must pay $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but you will be charged $60.
As for the means of travel, bear in mind that when you travel by car, the price of your Mexico tourist card will be an extra $29. Consequently, you will be charged $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time frame.
Step number two focuses on payment and review. It is important that all the information you provide is 100% correct. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid tourist card. And finally, the third step requires you to upload a few documents. iVisa will instruct you how. Once you are done, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will take care of everything else that follows.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Mexico tourist card is more convenient than the alternatives. iVisa does most of the work for you. The card you receive can be used for a single entry and has a validity of 180 days after arrival.