Same as most nationalities in the world, the nationals of Mongolia must obtain a visa before traveling to Mexico on vacation. You also have to purchase a Mexico tourist card, also called Forma Migratoria Multiple. The former can only be issued by an embassy. The latter, on the other hand, can be acquired on the plane or on arrival. With iVisa, you are given a chance to apply online before departure and get the FMM card in as little as 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – requirements
When you choose to apply online for an FMM card, one of the first things you need to do is to check if you have everything you need for the application process. That should not be too hard since you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list is to handle the application form. You need to fill it in. You should not experience any difficulties in the process, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support can be contacted 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through when you fill in the form. The first one wants your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application and a means of travel. The cost of your Mexico tourist visa will be established based on your choices. As for processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you travel by car, you will be charged more. An extra $29, to be more precise. As a result, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing option.
Reaching the second step, all you have to do is insert your payment details and review your form to make sure it does not contain erred information. The third and final step requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application.
After everything you are supposed to do is complete, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the online process of acquiring a Mexico tourist card. The FMM card is valid for 180 days since the date of arrival in Mexico, and it can only be used for one entry.