The citizens of Morocco who plan to spend their vacation in Mexico have to apply for a visa at the nearest Mexican embassy. At the same time, a Mexico tourist card is necessary, also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple. You cannot apply for your visa online, but the FMM card can be purchased online before departure using the services provided by iVisa. You can get your document approved in as little as 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
To start the application process, you need to first ensure that you can come up with everything necessary. You will be pleased to know that the list of requirements is not extensive. It only contains the following:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Morocco – processing time and fees
The amount of money you will be charged for your Mexico tourist card is based on a few choices you make. You must select a processing time for your application and a means of travel. When it comes to processing, iVisa provides you with the following options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you decide to enter Mexico by car, you will be charged more. An additional $29, to be more exact. Consequently, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time option.
The online application form
To know what to expect when you access the application page, we will offer a short description of the application form. Before we do that, know that iVisa’s customer support can be reached both via online chat and phone, and it is available 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you have to fill in happens in three stages. The first one wants you to give your personal information, choose a processing time for your application, and mention your means of travel. The second stage consists of payment and revision, and the third wants you to upload a few necessary documents. When all three stages are complete, you are free to submit your application, and iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows.
What you need to remember is that the citizens of Morocco have easy access to a Mexico tourist card. The FMM card has a validity period of 180 days since arrival, and it ensures a single entry in Mexico.