As a Nepalese citizen, if you decide to spend your vacation in Mexico, you need to first apply for a visa at the nearest Mexican diplomatic mission. Also, you have to purchase a Mexico tourist card. While you can get that on the plane on your way to your destination or on arrival, iVisa can help you apply for it online. The FMM card can be approved in just half an hour.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Nepal – the requirements
In case you decide to apply online for your Mexico tourist card, know that you must first come up with a few things. Rest assured that the list of requirements is short and includes items that are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – to obtain a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Nepal – the online application form
After you come up with everything necessary for the application process, you are free to fill in the form. You should not find it difficult to complete, but if it happens to need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available day and night and is free of charge.
You will have to go through three simple steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information, but you are also asked to choose a means of travel and a processing timeframe for your application. The price of your Mexico tourist card will be determined by the choices you make. As for the former, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay $20, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 6 hours. The fee, however, is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged $60.
If you decide to enter Mexico by car, you will be charged more. An additional $29, to be more exact. Consequently, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time option.
When you reach the second step, you have to make the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you insert is 100% correct. Otherwise, you will be sent an invalid FMM card.
Finally, the third step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. As soon as that is over, submit your form, and iVisa will handle everything else that follows.
What is important to remember is that the citizens of Nepal have easy access to a Mexico tourist card thanks to the online application process provided by iVisa. The document in question is valid for 180 days since the date of arrival, and it ensures one entry in Mexico.