Pakistani citizens who plan a trip to Mexico for tourism or business purposes are required to pay a visit to the nearest Mexican embassy and apply for a visa. You will also need to acquire a Mexico tourist card. Also known as a Forma Migratoria Multiple, the document can be purchased from the airline you are traveling with or once you arrive in Mexico. However, with iVisa.com, you can apply online for the FMM card, before departure, and it can be approved in as little as 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – requirements
The first thing you have to do when you decide to apply online for your FMM card is to make sure that you can provide iVisa.com with everything it requires to get the process started. With that in mind, here is what you will need:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa.com is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa.com accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card. Whichever is most convenient for you.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – the online application form
Once the items above are at your disposal, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. You should not struggle to complete the process, but if it happens to need help or have questions, do not hesitate to reach out to iVisa.com’s customer support. It is open 24/ and free of charge.
As soon as you access the application page, you will see that the form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information. You need to select a processing time for your application and a means of travel as well. Bear in mind that your choices establish the price of your Mexico tourist card. Regarding the processing, here are your options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay USD 20.00, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 4 hours. The fee, however, is USD 40.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged USD 60.00.
In case you plan to enter Mexico by car, you will have to pay more. An extra USD 32.00, to be more precise. As a result, you will be charged USD 52.00, USD 72.00, and USD 92.00 respectively for each processing option.
Step two wants you to provide your payment details and review your form. You cannot submit any mistakes because that can lead to an invalid visa. If that happens, you need to repeat the process for a new FMM card.
The third and last step is the point at which iVisa.com gives you instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. Once you do that, you are free to submit your form, and iVisa.com will do the rest.
What you need to remember is that the online process of obtaining a Mexico tourist card is far more convenient than standing in a line or filling in an application on the plane. The FMM card you receive is valid for 180 days after arrival in Mexico, and you are allowed to use it only for one Single Entry.
Is there a Mexican Embassy in Pakistan?
Yes, the Pakistan Mexican Consulates are located at these two addresses:
- Lakson Square, Building #2, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
- 216 Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore, Pakistan.
For a full list of embassies check out the embassy listings.