Polish citizens, like all the other nationalities of European Union countries, are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to Mexico for tourism purposes. However, you are still required to obtain a Mexico tourist card, also called Forma Migratoria Multiple. You have the possibility to buy it from the airline you are traveling with, or you can get it on arrival. But if you use the services provided by iVisa, you can have the card before departure in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Poland – the requirements
Fortunately, the Mexico tourist card is not a demanding document to obtain. The list of requirements is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot obtain a Forma Migratoria Multiple unless you hold a passport. Plus, the visa policy of Mexico requires that the passport should be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Mexico.
- Flight ticket – remember that this requirement applies only to tourists who decide to travel by air. The flight number is what matters. People who travel by car do not need a substitute document.
- E-mail address – as you can imagine, when you apply online for your tourist card, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You must remember to print it out before departure. We recommend more than one physical copy. Also, just in case your FMM gets lost or stolen, make sure to have the FMM number written down somewhere.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, the payment must be made online too. As to that, iVisa is pretty flexible. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
After you have all of the above, you can go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form. You should be done with it in no more than 20 minutes, but just in case you need some help, know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you need to go over is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, but you also have to pick a processing time for your application and a means of travel. Both factors will have a say in the cost of your Mexico tourist card. As far as the processing time is concerned, you are given the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the most commonly chosen option because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged only $20.
- Rush processing – if you wish for faster processing, you can select this one. It takes 6 hours for your Mexico tourist card to arrive, and the fee is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but the fee gets a bit higher. You will be charged $60.
Remember that when you travel by car, the price of your Mexico tourist card differs. You will spend an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second step should take you even less time. You have to handle the payment and review your form to make sure you did not make any mistakes. If you did, you must correct them. Otherwise, your Mexico tourist card will be invalid.
The third and last step gives you instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done with that as well, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Needless to say, the process of getting a Mexico tourist card online is close to effortless. iVisa does most of the heavy lifting for you. The card you receive is valid for 180 days since your arrival in Mexico, and it covers a single entry.