As a Serbian national, you cannot travel to Mexico unless you apply for a visa first. That can only be done at the nearest Mexican embassy. A Mexico tourist card is also required. It is also called a Forma Migratoria Multiple, and you can obtain it from the airline you are traveling with or on arrival. However, iVisa comes with a better solution. You can purchase the FMM card online before departure, and it can be ready in as little as 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an Mexican FMM or a Tourist Card?
It is a tourist permit required for everyone traveling to Mexico who is going just for tourism purposes.
What are requirements to obtain a Mexico Visa for the citizens of Serbia?
As you will see, the online application process is not at all demanding. The first thing you have to do is to ensure that you can provide everything iVisa asks of you. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to acquire a Mexico tourist card, you need to have a passport. Moreover, Mexico's visa policy states that the passport has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Mexico.
- Airline ticket – iVisa is interested in the flight number. Keep in mind that you must fulfill this requirement only if you choose to travel by air.
- E-mail address – when you complete an online application process, the FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before departure. At the same time, we suggest that you write down the number of your tourist card just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever is most convenient for you.
What are the fees of obtaining this FMM with iVisa?
There are three option you can choose from:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. You only have to pay USD 20.00, and your application is processed within 24 hours.
- Rush processing – for things to move a bit faster, you can choose this option, and your Mexico tourist card will arrive within 4 hours. The fee, now, is USD 40.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can select. It is the most expensive too. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you will be charged USD 60.00.
If you decide to enter Mexico by car, you will be charged more. An additional $29, to be more exact. Consequently, you will pay $49, $69, and $89 respectively for each processing time option.
How is the online application form?
It is not enough to gather all the items on the list above. You have to fill in an application form as well. iVisa created a simple and short one, but if you need help, our customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free.
The form you will come across consists of three easy steps.
The first one focuses on personal information, but it also makes you choose a processing time and a means of travel. Remember that your choices will affect the cost of your Mexico tourist card.
After you are done with step one, you can move on to the second. This time, all you have to do is to make the payment and review your form.
And finally, step number three is the point at which you have to upload a few necessary documents.
As soon as you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
How long is the FMM/Tourist card valid for?
For the citizens of Serbia, the FMM is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Mexico with the FMM? How many entries am I allowed?
You can stay in the country a maximum of 180 days Total and you are granted Single Entry, meaning you can only enter once.
Do I need to apply for my kids?
Yes, you do. All travelers need the Mexico Tourist Card.
Can I apply for my family or friends?
You can do it. If you have in hand all the documents required and their personal information.
The bottom line is that if you want to apply for a Mexico tourist card, iVisa is your best chance. The FMM card is valid for 180 days since your date of arrival in Mexico, it covers a single entry, and your stay cannot exceed 180 days.