Turkish citizens who wish to spend their vacation in Mexico must first apply for a tourist visa. However, you also need to buy a Mexico tourist card, also called Forma Migratoria Multiple. iVisa cannot facilitate the application process for the former, but it can help you obtain the tourist card. Using iVisa’s services means that you will have the document in just 30 minutes.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Turkey – requirements
What you should know right from the start is that the process of getting a Mexico tourist card is not as time-consuming as obtaining a visa. Nonetheless, you still need to make sure that you have everything necessary, which is as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot get a Forma Migratoria Multiple unless you hold a passport. Plus, the visa policy of Mexico requires that the passport should be valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Mexico.
- Flight ticket – remember that this requirement applies only to tourists who decide to travel by air. The flight number is what matters. People who travel by car do not need a substitute document.
- E-mail address – as you can imagine, when you apply online for your tourist card, the document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You must remember to print it out before departure. We recommend more than one physical copy. Also, just in case your FMM gets lost or stolen, make sure to have the FMM number written down somewhere.
- Means of payment – when you apply online, the payment must be made online too. As to that, iVisa is pretty flexible. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also acceptable.
Mexico Visa for the citizens of Turkey – the online application form
As soon as you are ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. That is not a challenging task, but if you need assistance or have concerns about the process, feel free to reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you have to fill in happens in three stages. During the first one, you must provide your personal information, but you also have to choose a processing time for your application and a means of travel to Mexico. Your choices will establish the cost of your Mexico tourist card. As far as the processing time is concerned, you are given the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the most commonly preferred option because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and you are charged only $20.
- Rush processing – if you wish for faster processing, you can select this one. It takes 6 hours for your Mexico tourist card to arrive, and the fee is $40.
- Super Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within just 30 minutes, but the fee gets a bit higher. You will be charged $60.
When you travel by car, the cost of your Mexico tourist card differs. You will be charged an additional $29 for each processing time.
The second stage should take you even less time. All you have to do is to make the payment and review your form carefully so that you can be sure it does not contain any mistakes. The third stage focuses on supporting documents, meaning that you have to upload them. When you are finished, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What is important to remember is that while iVisa cannot facilitate the process of obtaining a Mexico Visa for the citizens of Turkey, it can help with the Mexico tourist card. The document is valid for 180 days since arrival in Mexico, and it covers a single entry.