Moldova is a country in Eastern Europe, bordered by Ukraine and Romania. Moldova is located between the Black Sea and the Prut River. It has a population of 3 million people, with Russian being their official language.
The capital city of Moldova is Chisinau, which was founded in 1436. There are many places to visit including churches, museums, and galleries as well as natural landmarks such as lakes or waterfalls.
Djibouti citizens can apply for a Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti, which allows them to travel across the Eastern European country for tourism or business. iVisa.com can help you with all the process, making it more simple and easy for you!
We invite you to read the most common questions, following the article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Djiboutians need a Moldova eVisa to visit Moldova?
Yes. Djiboutian nationals are eligible to apply for a Moldova eVisa online. The application procedure is simple with iVisa.com.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
If you want to apply for the Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti be sure that you have completed all of the necessary documentation.
- You must provide a scan of your valid passport's information page to the immigration authorities. Your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your intended.
- You must have a current passport photo which meets all the requirements for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket, this is to demonstrate that you will not stay longer than your eVisa permits.
- A hotel booking confirmation or similar proof of accommodation is required.
- Your current bank statement.
- Medical coverage documents must be shown.
- The eVisa will be sent to you via email in PDF format. Before your departure, you'll need to print it out.
- Credit or debit cards are accepted by iVisa.com.
How long does it take for my application to be reviewed and completed?
That all depends. When you use iVisa.com's services to apply for a Moldova eVisa, you have the option of selecting the processing speed.
- Standard processing time: 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush processing time. Our Moldova eVisa arrives within 13 days.
- Super Rush processing time: It takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The cost of the Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti are determined by the speed at which your application is processed. Of course, the quicker you want your application to be reviewed and completed, you will have to use a higher application tier.
- Standard processing time - USD 110.99.
- Rush processing time - USD 111.99.
- Super Rush processing time - USD 198.99.
What is the validity of a Moldova eVisa?
A Moldova visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Moldova with the eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa allows you to spend no more than 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, iVisa.com has over 8 years of experience in helping to get visas for over 200,000 customers around the world, so if you need to make the process for Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti, iVisa.com is the right place.
To verify our claims just check our customer reviews.
I have other questions; how can I contact you?
Contact our customer service team for more information about the Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti, and we'll be happy to assist you. Remember, we are here for you at all times, giving you the support you need. Contact us through our customer support team or fill in the contact form on iVisa.com.
You already know the need for having the Moldova eVisa for citizens of Djibouti, now we want to give you some recommendations of the places to visit in Moldova:
For those who like the seaside areas and for those who like mountain ranges. The sea-side regions are suitable to visit through the summer months, as it is about the only place where the temperature is comfortable enough for swimming. The mountains provide welcome relief from the heat of summer and are often covered with flowers.