Taking a trip to Moldova is an excellent idea if you are a wine enthusiast. Did you know that they have some of the world's largest wine cellars with underground roads that go on for hundreds of miles? However, before you start packing, keep in mind that you may have to get a visa unless you are exempt. Fortunately, Moldova issues electronic visas for over 100 nationalities, meaning that you are free to apply for a Moldova eVisa online. iVisa is here to help you through the process. For more information about the Moldova eVisa, the answers to the most frequently asked questions below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can citizens of Libya apply for a Moldova eVisa?
Yes. According to Moldova's visa policy, citizens of Libya are eligible for a Moldova eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Moldova eVisa?
To obtain a Moldova eVisa, you must first gather a few documents and some information. The list of requirements is relatively short, and you should be able to acquire everything with ease. Here is what you will need:
- Invitation letter - this requirement applies only to a few nationalities, including citizens of Libya. The letter must be issued by the Migration and Asylum Office of Moldova or by a government authority in the investment projects of interest for the national economy.
- Valid passport - your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your date of intended departure from Moldova and include at least one blank page available for stamping. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of the information page for the application.
- Photo - you will need to provide a recent photograph that meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket - this is to show proof that you are not planning to stay for longer than your eVisa allows.
- Proof of accommodation - such as a hotel booking confirmation.
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - the eVisa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format. You will need to print it out before your departure.
- Means of payment - iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, as well as PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. iVisa offers the following three processing speed options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - you must wait 16 days for your application to be processed.
- Rush - your Moldova eVisa arrives within 13 days.
- Super Rush - it takes only 11 days for your travel document to be ready.
How much does it cost to apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
The cost of your Moldova eVisa depends on the processing speed option you choose. The cost of the visa remains the same in all three cases, but the service fee increases with processing speed. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
What is the validity of a Moldova eVisa?
Moldova eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival after arrival.
How many entries does the Moldova eVisa allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Moldova when traveling with a Moldova eVisa?
Your stay in Moldova cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.