Do you have a trip to Moldova planned in the near future? Have you checked whether you need to get a visa first? More than 100 nationalities are required to get one in advance. Nevertheless, there is some good news as well. Recently, Moldova adopted the electronic visa system, and if you are among the non-visa exempt nationalities, you can apply for a Moldova eVisa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. To learn more about the Moldova eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the citizens of Morocco apply for a Moldova eVisa online?
Yes. As a citizen of Morocco, you qualify for a Moldova eVisa, and iVisa can help you apply for it in just a few minutes.
What requirements do I have to meet in order to apply for a Moldova eVisa?
The requirements for a Moldova eVisa are easy to meet. All you need are a few documents and some information. During the application process, please have the following at hand:
- Invitation letter - while this is not a requirement of all nationalities, citizens of Morocco will need one. It must be issued by the Migration and Asylum Office of Moldova or by a government authority in the investment projects of interest for the national economy.
- Valid passport - make sure that it is valid for another 3 months from your date of departure from Moldova. Your passport will also need to have one blank page.
- Scan of the passport's information page
- Photo - as recent as possible
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Bank statement
- Proof of travel medical insurance
- E-mail address - you receive the Moldova eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print it out before you leave for Moldova.
- Means of payment - iVisa takes credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
What should I know about the online application form?
As soon as you access the application page, you will find the form provided by iVisa. You will find it easy to complete, but if you need assistance or have concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa's customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The application form consists of two steps. In the first step, you will need to fill in some general information and select a processing time; in the second step, you will need to provide the payment and review your form to ensure it does not contain any mistakes. After that, you can submit your application and let iVisa handle the rest.
How long does it take for my request to be processed?
You can decide the timeframe in which your Moldova eVisa is ready. iVisa offers three options regarding the processing time so that you can select the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard - the waiting time to receive your visa is 16 Business Days.
- Rush - you have to wait 13 Business Days for your Moldova eVisa to be ready.
- Super Rush - your travel document is ready within 11 Business Days
What are the fees for a Moldova eVisa?
The amount you spend on a Moldova eVisa varies depending on the processing speed you choose for your application. Needless to say, the quicker you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you will have to pay for it. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 140.00
In each case, the service fees are already included.
How long is the Moldova eVisa valid for and how many entries does it allow?
The Moldova eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it carries a validity of 90 days after arrival.
How much time can I spend in Moldova with an eVisa?
The Moldova eVisa offers a stay that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.