To schedule a trip to Moldova, ideally the first step you should do, is to check if your country is exempt or if it requires a visa. Happily, Moldova implemented the electronic visa system for the non-listed nations so if Nauru is on the eligibility list to apply for the electronic visa.
The recommendation is to check the frequently asked questions below, to know more in depth the process.
Travel Restrictions FAQ
1. Vaccination required to enter the country?
The presentation of the COVID-19 vaccine is mandatory including the holders of a Moldova e-Visa. The national authorities mandates of taking the second dose 14 days before landing to Moldovan territory.
2. PCR Test required to enter the country?
The PCR is required, along with a Quick Antigen test and the serology test to check if the person has the antibodies against the COVID-19.
The specific conditions are:
- 72 hours for the PCR before embarking and 48 for the Quick Antigen.
- The COVID-19 antibodies must be valid for 90 days from the testing date.
3. Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
During exactly 14 days (two weeks), the person must quarantine, even holding the Moldova e-Visa
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the $product and how do I apply for it?
The product price of your Moldova e-Visa is fluctuating because of the length you desire.
To apply please take into account:
- Valid passport: It must have a frame of time of 3 months after arrival. You will need at least one free page for the migration authorities for the stamps.
- Scan of the holder´s personal information page.
- Up-to-date photo.
- Proof of accommodation either a host address or hotel room voucher.
- Return ticket to Nauru.
- Bank statements.
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
- Email address: You will receive an email with the electronic visa in PDF.
- Means of payment: Alipay and WeChat are accepted, as well as credit and debit cards.
The main 3 options offered to select are:
- Standard: 16 days at USD 90.00.
- Rush: 13 days at USD 110.00.
- Super Rush: 11 days at USD 140.00.
How many times can I enter Moldova with an e-Visa?
One time, a Single Entry is what the Moldova e-Visa permits.
Which is the expiration date of the Moldova e-Visa?
90 days after arrival is the timeframe of your visa to expire.
How long can I stay in Moldova with an e-Visa?
For 90 days Per Entry, plan your trip according to the visa timings.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
There is no doubt of the reliability of the portal to get the Moldova e-Visa, different former and current customer reviews recommend the usage of the site, because it saves you time, gives you comfort while using it and offers you assistance relentlessly no matter your timezone.
Where can I find more information?
iVisa.com website is the best place to get customized options for your visa search criteria.
The Moldova e-Visa will transport you to Mimi castle in Bulboaca (30 kms away from the capital), an ode to the architecture and the wine at the same time. Its name comes from the last ruler of Bessarabia, Constant Mimi, and in its locations you can walk through the wine cellars, get lost in the maze or have a wine tasting experience in its gardens while you stare at its facade dressed in colorful lights.
It is one of the best wineries on the planet and has a hotel with a pool, boutique an a wine spa (grape oil massage and wine baths) and the restaurant “The White Owl”, with a French-inspired menu to delight your palate with the finest dishes and the signature dessert of Moldovan cuisine, the Babă neagră, a caramelized cake with brown sugar and cream.
The castle´s agenda also includes workshops with renowned sommeliers, the most famous being the outdoor dinners where you will learn to pair food with wine. This activity includes the entrance, main course, glasses of wine and a dessert.
As you can see, a plenty of things you can do with your Moldova e-Visa, just need to schedule and tell everyone at home.